Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mikeraz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2013, 11:45 AM
    Is corllins university accredited?
    I have Relative studying in LGU as freshmen in corllins university and am confused regarding many answers, some real some not who shell I believe?
    Razmig Mavlian
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 14, 2013, 12:03 PM
    Is this an on line course you are taking at this university? My Google search turned up many names, including 'collins'. Are you giving us the entire name?

What 'many answers' have you had and from where?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 14, 2013, 12:11 PM
    From Is Corllins University accredited? --

This college is NOT ACCREDITED by any agency recognized by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation or the US Department of Education to award degrees.
    Distance learning accreditation claims include:

Accrediting Panel for Online Colleges & Universities (APTEC)
    Global Accreditation Bureau (GAB)

You should be aware that this agency is NOT RECOGNIZED by the Council on Higher Education or the US Department of Education as a college accreditation institution. What does this mean? For you, as a consumer, this means credentials earned at this college might not meet with wide acceptance at other CHEA-accredited online colleges and might not meet with academic or employment acceptance across the USA. You should be aware that in some states and for some professions it may be illegal to use a degree from an non accredited school for employment purposes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corllins University [ 2 Answers ]

Universal degrees awards globally accredited and recognized degrees in affiliation with Corllins University which is fully accredited. Is this true or just fake

What should I do ? Should I believe or not on Corllins University? [ 4 Answers ]

My proposal has been approved for Master's Degree form Corllins University & asking around US $ 1000 for certificates and Embassy legalization. I'm ready to send the money. But bank is not sure about the address of the corllins university, where as I have been instructed to send the money in...

View more questions Search