Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Idontknow117 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2013, 02:04 PM
    Movie title 4 letters?
    Hey, I just can't remember the titel of a movie, and hope that you guys can help me if I tell you about it.

It's a animated movie from the 90's I think.
    It's about a boy and his father. In the begingen I think you see the boy playing with a toy ship in a lake, and then his father comes and get him because they have to leave earth, an alien specie "Blue energi aliens as far as I recall" attack the planet and destroys it.

The boy leaves on a space ship with other citizens, and his father leaves in a big round ship which carries dna sampels of all animals on earth, and have the ability to create a new earth I think.

The movie titel is also the name of this spaceship, it's 4 letters I think it starts with Q

Hope you can help!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 31, 2013, 04:18 PM
    Titan A.E.
    nique17 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2013, 06:35 PM
    Titan A.E. Love that movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie title by description?What is the title of this movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Woman running for President of the U.S. gives up the candidacy because she doesn't want something in her past revealed to the public.

Looking for title of a kids movie about missing letters [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie I used to watch as a kid in the mid-eighties and early nineties maybe? I believe it used puppets. The story line was that all these letters started missing from signs/bilboards, so it was up to these "kids" to find the cause. It had a lot of singing and I remember a few...

Collecting letters for a contest. (movie) [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie as a child and can't remember much about it other than it involves a boy traveling around the country to collect letters that spell a certain word for a contest. He has a car, he gets tattooed by some biker gang. I can't remember the word he has to spell or why. Possibly an early...

What is letters ? Types of letters ? Types of business letters [ 1 Answers ]

Letters ? Business leaters -types ?how it writes ?

Looking for title/author for a book. Letters between a baseball player and boy [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for title and author. I read the book more than 10-12 years ago. It is about a baseball player who received a letter from a little boy requesting an autographed picture (I think). The baseball players is a jerk and ignores him. The little boy keeps writing him and they finally...

View more questions Search