Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cisneros Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 11:15 AM
    I do not have a Status Disk 1 to find the status.mis file
    Hello - I uninstalled printer software because I wasn't using it anymore as I bought a new one. After that I got an error that "The feature you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM or other removable disk that is not available. Insert the 'Status' and click OK. Use Source: 1 but I don't have a "source 1" or any status disks.

I have looked at the MSCONFIG file and can't make heads or tails out of it. I can't install any type of repair program because it's already in the middle of an installation and it conflicting.

Can someone PLEASE HELP ME fix this error? My guess is that the status.msi file got corrupted and since I don't have a CD with the status.msi file, I can fix the error.

Thx - Roseanne
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Dec 15, 2008, 11:32 AM

What's the Make and Model of the Printer, What Operating System do you have
    shiri Narayan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2013, 02:01 PM
    HP LaserJet P1566
    Microsoft XP professional Version 2002

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H4 Visa: 2007 Tax Filing Status - To file or Not to File [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H4 from 2006. Filed tax for 2006 using ITN with my spouse(H1) as Joint Return. My spouse wants to do Married filing Separately FOR 2007. My question is for 2007, 1) Do I need to file a separate return in spite of lack of income(H4) ? 2) Or do I just leave it as such and not file at...

What Status should I file tax since my status changed from F1 to H1 from Oct 23 2006! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have the following questions about filing for taxes for the yr 2006. 1. Since my visa status changed from F1 to H1 on oct 23rd 2006, what status should I file the taxes as & which form should I use? Till now I have used 1040nr ez! FYI : I am frm India, I have not left US from...

View more questions Search