Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anthony95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 10:23 PM
    My crush knows I like him but he acts like Its nothing
    Ok so I am 17 and a boy I don't know whether I am gay or bi but I know I really like this one guy. He is a friend of mine at school ( we r seniors). I have liked him since 10th grade and he has known since 10th grade second semester so I know for sure that he knows! He hugs me everyday at almost the same time and any other time during the day that I run into him he will raise his arm like he is inviting me in for a hug. He always dresses casually never anything special... but damn does he smell good! He always has something on that just smells so damn good like it makes me want to jump him right then and there! We don't really have conversations he just signs off with his usual, "have fun!", whatever the hell that means LOL. But we normal must share a little small talk After the hug and he parts with me before I'm ready to leave him so I'm kind of left there standing... Sort of in a daze from his scent fluttering through the air!! He is soooooooo hot!! He is sex on legs I kid you not! So anyway he knows I like him and I always give him money or poems that I write or little motivational writings and he always gives that, " who, me!?", reaction and says," you didn't have to give me anything bud!", and I always return with," oh hell yes I did have too!!", I love the way he treats me and how protective of me he is and his warm body when we hug and his deep rich manly voice!! Ur muh gerd I just want to pounce!! I know he genuinely cares about me and likes the fact that I like him and care about him but I don't know if he likes me... ill ask him and he will divert the question and change the subject or he will say things like," you are a handsome and very interesting guy just don't beat yourself up!", which does not answer my question but somehow does suffice And makes me melt in his arms!! Well I'm lost on this one someone please analyze this situation and tell me what u see and what I can do to change it!!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 10:28 PM
    I think he gave you the answer and you just don't want to see it.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2013, 06:44 AM
    You want to melt in his arms? I think you have all your answers right there.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 15, 2013, 07:29 AM
    He has nicely rejected romance with you so take the hint. You may want him, but he doesn't feel the same.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 15, 2013, 07:52 AM
    He does not share those feelings and has told you so. Stop all the hugging, gift and money giving.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Says we're not together but still acts like it [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so what should you do, if you and your boyfriend breakup but you still act like your together, I mean you still see each other everyday, have sex, basically live together, but when some one asks he says we're not together...

Disrespectful Acts [ 7 Answers ]

In times of arguments, my husbands voice and tone will change to "yelling". I have asked him not to do that and even go into asking why is he yelling during the times that it's happening. His main concern is that I caused him to yell as if I'm a 3 year old? Then this causes him to throw things...

Acts 7:59 [ 32 Answers ]

:) Hello Everyone, Acts 7:59 says: “They went on casting stones at Stephen as he made appeal and said: ‘Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.’” Those words have raised questions in the mind of some, since the Bible says that Jehovah is the “Hearer of Prayer.” Psalm 65:2 Did Stephen really pray to...

Acts.. [ 2 Answers ]

The ____ restricts the collection of data by federally funded schools. a.Tax Reform Act of 1979 b.Educational Privacy Act of 2003 c.USA PATRIOT Act of 2002 d.Computer Matching and Privacy Act of 1988 I can't find it on Google that's why I am here...

View more questions Search