Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lfish2489 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 04:27 AM
    My best friend is ignoring me
    I have a group of 8 friends at school and one of them is my best friend. Whenever she and I hang out by ourselves she acts like my best friend and we have a really good time. When we are at school or with our other friends she ignores me and will hardly even talk to me. I'm getting really annoyed with her because I don't understand why she is acting two different ways. I don't want to stop being friends with her because she is the best friend I've ever had and I'm moving at the end of this year anyway, so it is pointless to try and make new friends now when I'm moving in 3 months. What should I do?
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Mar 25, 2007, 05:01 AM
    She sounds 2 faced. Do you really need a best friend like that? 3 months?Once you hit my age that will seem like a weekend to you lol. Best of wishes with your new life. -- Savage
    daizeebug Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Well 3 months isn't that long, so I'd definetely try to not let this bother you... so I'd try and get to know a lot of the other people you hang out with and don't necessarily try and get a new best friend, sometimes its better to just have a lot of good friends.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 25, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Ask her! Talk to her about it... Tell her you feel ignored when you two are around your other friends.

She might not be aware of her behavior.

If she is aware though, she must have a reason. Find out what the reason is. She's the only one who knows it...
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Mar 26, 2007, 01:57 AM
    OMG you are expriencing nearly the same thing as me... simillar but she hardly does that... anyway

If I was you I would just ignore it and if it gives you tooo much goose bumps than just let the cat out of the bag and talk to her!!

:D :) :p ;) :cool: :eek:
    secret1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 11:23 PM
    I have the same problem! We have a group of four friends and I just joined up. We are in the eighth grade now but they've been friends since third grade and I joined them in seventh grade. I met them through my best friend whom I knew since sixth grade, and we have become so close we tell each other everything. She acts like herself only around me, but when we are with the rest of the group, she ignores me and latches onto the girl who she used to be best friends with. They seem like the perfect bffs though I hate to admit it. At the end of the day it feels like all she cares about is her and she just uses me as her confidante. I don't want to leave the group because I really like the other girls. The girl my best friend cares about most is really nice and I love hanging out with her. She treats my best friend and I the same, but my best friend seems to think differently. And though everyone knows we are really close, she won't admit it and says she doesn't have a best friend, just really close ones. And she told me to my face that she prefers our other friend to me. And she won't admit it when I try to speak to her about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He's ignoring me and I don't know why [ 16 Answers ]

I just don't get it. He never talks to me, only when I talk to him. He acts bored and quiet around me. I'm nice to hiim and he just doesn't seem to like me. He's nice to heaps of other girls and even told me I was hot. I don't no what I've done wrong . We are family friends and he just always...

Ignoring it doesn't help... DUH! Read/write failure? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why I thought this would "resolve" itself if I just carried on without making a fuss. That's kind of like driving around with the fuel light on right until you run out of gas. I've got a Dell Latitude 610 laptop. My fingermousing went out suddenly last week, and I started using...

My best friend is ignoring me [ 9 Answers ]

I have 5 good friends at school one of which is my best friend or at least she used to be. I think I like her but I'm not sure. Anyway, about 3 months back one of the 5 friends started flriting with her.(lets call her S and him L). Now S ignores me and only talks to L. One of my other friends...

Ignoring me. [ 10 Answers ]

For the past couple of days, my ex-girlfriend has been ignoring me. She doesn't want to talk to me during school at all. She just instant messages me and asks me for help for homework.. I say hi or ask her questions, but she won't answer at all when I get a chance to see her. We left off on...

View more questions Search