Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnnygirl77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 07:38 PM
    Laminate flooring around a wood stove
    We are installing laminate flooring in our home and are concerned about how to around a wood stove?? If someone knows please answer thank you:
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 22, 2007, 07:55 AM
    Laminate flooring is pretty much a photograph of a floor printed on a hard surface. The "picture" is 7-10 mm thick. It is not recommended in this application. You could put down a real or man-made slate or stone hearth that might look nice.
    EMERIL LAGASSE Posts: 101, Reputation: 4

Mar 24, 2007, 01:55 PM
    U should have masonry or tile around stove area, they sell ready made pads also
    Get r done :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laminate Wood Flooring [ 5 Answers ]

My husband just recently installed laminate wood flooring throughout the house. Can someone please recommend how to clean these floors? Some people have said just spray a little water and damp mop. Can it be cleaned with any kind of cleaner? I just bought some Murphy's Oil for wood floors but on...

Laminate flooring [ 1 Answers ]

I am just about to lay laminate flooring in my conservatory, unfortunately the conservatory is a hexagonal shape, I was wondering how I would get straight joins on the laminate when I get to my change of angle within the conservatory, would I need to mitre the joints or measure the angle of the...

Laminate wood flooring problem [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any solutions for wood laminate flooring that has begun to raise or bubble up? What can I do?

Laminate flooring [ 1 Answers ]

I have several sections of laminate flooring that have been chipped.Is there a way to replace just the damaged pieces?:confused:

View more questions Search