Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mickiduta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2013, 04:13 PM
    In what music video does a girl kill her boyfriends?
    This is not It's your like from No Doubt. The video is older. From the 90's. I do remember that she puts the label on one of the bodies, and she plays the trumpeth in one guys ear...
    Kat89007 Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Jan 30, 2013, 11:05 AM
    It might not be the same one but there's a great video called whiskey lullaby.. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl dressed in tuxedo music video [ 0 Answers ]

Hey you guys. So there is this music video I watched but I can't remember the name of the song or artist. It was a white girl dressed in a tux singing about some guy. There were clips of him getting beat up and there are clips of him yelling at this girl. It kind of has an dance beat to it... Im...

Music video: Girl goes through stages of her break up [ 0 Answers ]

There was music video I saw on TV a long time ago where a girl is going through the stages of break up one of which was I think denial and she was lying in bed all day another was anger so she cut up all of his clothes and another was acceptance at the end. I have no idea what the name of the song...

Girl in tuxedo music video [ 2 Answers ]

Black girl is wearing a tuxedo and singing and dancing on a table.

Rock Music Video Where Guy And Girl Kill Each Other In An Apartment. [ 0 Answers ]

The video starts with the guy going up a (Lift/Elevator) to an apartment with some wine. He and the girl sit down for a meal and as he eats it he drops to the floor and dies. She then drinks some of the wine and she also drops to the floor and dies. Does anyone know what this (Song/Music Video)...

Do you know the name of a music video with a brunette girl in a spacesuit? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys! I'm trying to find a music video but I just remember a few details. The singer was a brunette girl which was floating with a spacesuit. It was a pop or synth-pop song realeased between 2004 and 2009. She reminded me of Lily Allen but I'm pretty sure she wasn't. Sorry if my spelling is...

View more questions Search