Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dphill4430 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 05:53 AM
    Zing ear ze-208s
    Is there a replacement switch for a zing ear 208S?
    If so how do I get one?
    jrotbo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2012, 10:04 AM
    Go here - Switches available at Ken's Electronics, (Wholesale & Retail Electronic Parts) Kalamazoo, Michigan
    You'll need to know where the black wire goes (mine was 3) and the colors of the case. They're not all the same! Good luck.
    randy1162 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2013, 01:35 PM
    ZE-208s is available at walmart

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Zing ear switches [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for the wiring diagram on the zing ear 3 speed fan switch ZE208S. Can I get you to send it to my email address?. Thank-you! Kevin

How do you take a zing ear apart? [ 1 Answers ]

The pull chain broke off and I want to put a new chain in, but there are these weird boltsI can't get off. They don't have places to put in any type of screwdriver, the head of the screw is just smooth, and the ends are flared. I have no idea how to take them off.

How to install zing ear ks-30 switch [ 1 Answers ]

Does it matter if ks-30 switch is installed with brass contacts in hot side (cord with print on it) or neutral (cord without print)?http://www.zingear.com/UpLoadFiles/Large3/2010072206094178.jpg

Westinghouse for Zing Ear switch? [ 2 Answers ]

Help... :eek: My pull chain broke inside the Zing Ear (ZE-268S6) switch. It controls a Hampton Bay (Home Depot) ceiling fan. I went to HD yesterday and they had a 4 wire unit that is a Westinghouse product (model #77021). Where can I find out if this will replace the Zing Ear? I've looked...

View more questions Search