Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda stembers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 05:29 AM
    Polk county eviction guidelines
    How to evict some one living in your home that is not on the lease and refuses to leave,resulting in myself and my children to be forced to leave our home and stay with family members while my so called guest live in my home with all my belongings and said they had nowhere to go and said they would not leave unless evicted.I was forced to take my children out of this environment due to the violenceultimately involving the sheriff coming to the house
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2013, 06:40 AM
    Landlord and Tenant FAQ

I knew Orange County had a site like this so I looked up yours as well. There are online forms on this site too.

Good luck!

And I thought Polk County people were gun toting sorts of folks? :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 07:05 AM
    How about having them arrested for the violence,

What about a order of protection ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Henrico county eviction [ 6 Answers ]

So I showed up to work a week ago and the locks were changed. Apparently my employer hadn't been paying rent. There was a notice from the property owner stating that it is unlawful to enter etc etc. It didn't look like a county/sherif's notice. Just a letter printed out on their letter head. I...

Polk county fl rental eviction? [ 1 Answers ]

Do I need proof of service of the 3 day notice to vacate? Is posting the form at the property legal if the tenant isn't available? The property is located in Polk county, Florida.

Eviction in panola county tx [ 2 Answers ]

Can you ask judge for a certain date if you have proof that will be the date you are moving If the date is reasonable of course.

View more questions Search