rb.refrig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 02:34 PM
    Monitor heater 2400 shows e15 what is this
    Jjjjjjjp Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 05:23 PM
    E15 means the voltage is to low to run the monitor. Also, it is usually f
    Jjjjjjjp Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 05:23 PM
    E15 means the voltage is to low to run the monitor. Also, it is usually followed by an e 13 error code meaning failure to ignite

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor 2400 heater/error 13 [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 4 year oldmonitor 2400 which has been totally reliable until recently. I have been through the error 14 stage with dirty filters at the tank and at the heater as well as running out of fuel. This problem is error 13 where the unit fires up for approx 2 minutes then shuts down, I removed...

Repair Manual for 2400 Monitor Heater [ 1 Answers ]

No error code. When unit reaches set temp, cuts off & temp set & room lights flash. When room cools to set temp or below, unit refires OK and heats up to set temp but temp set & temp room continue to flash all the while. For this reason, I cannot program the unit. I have rebuilt older Monitor units...

E13 code monitor 2400 why? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I need some help please.. I recently bought a 2400 series monitor heater second hand. I replaced my older 441 model so I used the same exhaust and intake and lift pump. After I installed the new unit I ran it for some time and it ran fine. Ran it two more times no problem. Then one day it...

New monitor shows no signal [ 1 Answers ]

PC: Gateway 500, Radeon Graphics card Started to experience a problem with the monitor cutting out and freezing the system about a year ago. Deducted through Gateway service, though we didn't have a service contract, that we needed a new video card. A month or two later started experiencing...

View more questions Search