Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnnaJean2065 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2012, 07:27 PM
    I had sex on my period and it just stopped
    I had sex on the second day of my period in the shower with my boyfriend and then my period completely stopped and I usually have my period for 7 days and since then I've sometime been feeling dizzy and sick to my stomach and I been bloated could I be pregnant?

Dec 30, 2012, 07:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy1997 View Post
    your pregnant
    Are you just guessing or do you know ?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 07:43 PM
    When did you have sex? (How long ago?)
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaJean2065 View Post
    are you just guessing or do you know ?
    He's guessing... or he thinks he's some sort of biological expert. He is wrong.

Although it is possible that you are pregnant (any time you have sex, it is possible), it wouldn't have manifested itself within a day or two like you are talking about. Pregnancy symptoms don't appear for weeks and pregnancy is not an instant thing.

Don't listen to him, he is wrong. Wait until your next period is due, if you miss it, give it a week or 2 and then take a pregnancy test.
    Education Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 07:44 PM
    judging by my previous studies of human development, you are going through a stage were the sperm is being fertilised and the periods will cease to give the egg time to grow, do not get your hopes up until 3-4 weeks or if you have an abortion
    How would you know if someone is pregnant? How would you know this person would have an abortion?

Dec 30, 2012, 07:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    When did you have sex? (How long ago?)
    It was on the dec 25th this all happened

Dec 30, 2012, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    How would you know if someone is pregnant? How would you know this person would have an abortion?
    And I would never ever get a abortion!
    Entomology Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 07:46 PM
    it was on the dec 25th this all happend
    Way too soon to know. You will have to wait it out like I said.
    Entomology Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 07:49 PM
    it is too early to see if your pregent, check with your docter in a few weeks
    Fantastic advice... kind of different than your earlier claim that she was pregnant right away.
    Education Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 07:55 PM
    yes sorry about that
    Definitely need to think first.
    Education Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 07:56 PM
    it was on the dec 25th this all happend
    Wait until you miss your next period and follow the good advice above. Test after two weeks with first morning urine.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2012, 08:46 PM
    are you just guessing or do you know ?
    Jimmy1997 is a15 year old boy... he doesn't know how his own wiener works yet much less a woman's reproductive system.

Take anything he says with a healthy does of salt.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 09:00 PM
    judging by my previous studies of human development, you are going through a stage were the sperm is being fertilised and the periods will cease to give the egg time to grow, do not get your hopes up until 3-4 weeks or if you have an abortion
    Where did you study human development? Out of a Cracker Jack box? Sperm doesn't get fertilized.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 30, 2012, 09:03 PM
    it was on the dec 25th this all happened
    AnnaJean, if you had intercourse on December 25, it would be too early for any pregnancy symptoms at this time. Unfortunately you are going to have to wait until your next period is due to see if it comes as expected.

Jan 1, 2013, 01:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    He's guessing...or he thinks he's some sort of biological expert. He is wrong.

Although it is possible that you are pregnant (any time you have sex, it is possible), it wouldn't have manifested itself within a day or two like you are talking about. Pregnancy symptoms don't appear for weeks and pregnancy is not an instant thing.

Don't listen to him, he is wrong. Wait until your next period is due, if you miss it, give it a week or 2 and then take a pregnancy test.

THank You!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2013, 01:21 PM
    I will agree, it is far to early to have any pregnancy signs, and no way to tell if you are pregnant. Stress from the sex could have caused it to stop as could dozens of other reasons.

You will just have to wait till next month and see if you get your period or not. I know it will seem like a long month but there is really just no other way

Jan 1, 2013, 01:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    I will agree, it is far to early to have any pregnancy signs, and no way to tell if you are pregnant. Stress from the sex could have caused it to stop as could dozens of other reasons.

You will just have to wait till next month and see if you get your period or not. I know it will seem like a long month but there is really just no other way
    Thank You For tha Advice..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got my period while having sex, an the next day my period stopped. Am I pregnant?? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, okay so me and my boyfriend (of 4years) had sex the day I was to get my period. Anyway as we were having sex I got my period. And that same day after we had sex my period was very light (spotting) and didn't last very long. And the very next day my period stopped. Should I be worried about...

Period started 2 weeks early. Suddenly stopped after sex. [ 0 Answers ]

I stopped taking my birth control pills several weeks ago. Last week I started my period 2 weeks early, obviously due to the BC change. Me and my husband had unprotected sex on day 2 and the period immediately stopped. Could this mean that I am possibly pregnant?

I had sex during my period and it stopped the next day. Is there something wrong? [ 0 Answers ]

I had sex on my first day of my period. Then by the next, it completely stopped. Is there something wrong? Am I pregnant that fast or what is the explanation to that? >texting edited into good, readable English<

Unprotected sex 3rd day of period, it stopped the next day. Pregnancy possible? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 4 times in the same day and he finished inside. Today my period has stopped but I still have the cramping like I normally do. Is there a possibility of pregnancy? Or does having sex during this time slow down your cycle and is it going to come back? I'm very...

Early Period, Took Pills, Unprotected Sex, Period Stopped [ 1 Answers ]

I got my period one week earlier than usual. A few days before this, I took BCPs to induce my period. Hence, I got my period Saturday afternoon and started taking my first pill from my first pack Sunday morning. I had unprotected sex Sunday evening. My period seemed to have stop Monday...

View more questions Search