Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brandi2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2012, 10:23 PM
    Duck House doll
    I have recently acquired a Duck House Heirloom Doll and am very curious about it. Can you help?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 18, 2012, 04:22 AM
    I can't help you other then referring you to Google where the information is endless on these dolls.
    Brandi2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2012, 12:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I can't help you other then referring you to google where the information is endless on these dolls.
    Thanks. I've tried Google and all I can find is other people looking for info on their doll. The duck house web site wasn't very informative.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 19, 2012, 04:11 PM
    Sorry, all we can offer. We only have the same resources you can access. All volunteers here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a doll house my sister had in the early 90's [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for this doll house my sister had in the early ish 90's that came with dolls that attached to their feel were circles with magnets on the bottom. When you put the dolls in different circles cut out in the floor in different rooms of the house, they said different things. The lights...

Movie about a magic doll house, can't remember title [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I saw a part of a movie in the 90's, I remember very small parts, it was about a magic doll house or maybe just a mini house for children, I don't remember the story well but I think that they do something unintentionally and then they get into this 'doll house' as if it is a real house with...

I usedto have this doll that was a boy rockstar doll that danced. [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember its name only what I called it. It was in the 80s and he had bright sequinced pants. I really want to find it. If anyone can help Thanks

Doll house [ 22 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I told you that I'm getting crafty (again) and would need some help. Well, here it goes. A year ago (give or take a few months) I redecorated my daughters room. She now has a pepto bismol pink room with pink flowers. Don't judge, she loves it! When she was younger I made...

Children's movie about a doll house [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I remember watching this movie when I was younger and I just can't seem to find it anywhere. I know the title was something like "the doll house" or "murder in the doll house" or something like that but every time I search for it, the wrong movie comes up. Basically it is about a young...

View more questions Search