Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexanderm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 07:36 PM
    Trying to find a song by music video description only
    Hi all.

I saw a music video of a classic song. Now I've totally forgot how the song goes, the artist's name and the song title... unfortunately all I have is a brief description of the music video.

It's a young white male solo artist, maybe mediterranean, short hair, good looking.

It's a slowish love song. Late 80's early 90's possibly. The chorus carries a bit of a strong longish note/s.

In the video he walks along the sand and beach, possibly wearing a white shirt and jeans. Then scenes of him leaning his back against a wall/piller in and around the local town. Looks like spain near like a coffee shop? There are two women in this video, one of which look mixed race or spanish and one is a white lady, looks very much like Nicole Kidman from certain angles when you first see her appear.

I think, & I stress think, there was a small dance scene with the guy and the spanish girl in a hall or club/bar type place. CAN ANYONE HELP?
    bugmenot Posts: 40, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 19, 2009, 02:11 AM

Naked Eyes - Always Something There to Remind Me?

YouTube - Naked Eyes - Always Something There To Remind Me
    alexanderm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 09:43 AM

Bugmenot, afraid not. Not at all in fact.
    DevsFan Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2010, 03:48 PM
    Jon Secada - Just Another Day... great song... hope this is it and you are still looking for it.
    Kohoutek Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2010, 09:03 AM

If the poster above me isn't right (which I think they are) - you could check out Glenn Madeiros' Nothing's Going to Change My Love For You? It has the white shirt and jeans on a beach thing going on...

YouTube - Glenn Mederios - nothing gonna change my love for you
    sn1_big Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 06:08 AM
    I knoe people please check the video below to see the description for any video's weather is downloaded or not.
    Thompsonjen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 12:59 PM
    Song is about 6 years old. The sound of the artist is something like seether. Music video is at a house. The wide/girlsfriend has died and he runs out side falls to the ground and there are cloths waving in the wind on a line?
    spilgolf1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 06:45 AM
    I once saw this animated video Black/white where a boy walks around singing in a city. He meets this girl and you see them both sing in a studio and dancing. To the end the guy gets shot and flies to heaven. I think he gets down to the ground again. The last thing you see is a gravestone with a name on it.
    Its an awesome song! :D
    Please help!!
    khargoosh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 09:51 AM
    OK this video is more of Brown, black and white. Young male singer sitting on an old train (more like cargo trains, old fashion ones) wearing a hat singing. And a young model girl with short hair, black dress and ankle boots with a young child.
    Can't remember the song or the name of the artist.

Must be the 80's or the 90's music but I'm pretty sure it was the 80's.
    Please help.
    Thanks
    cahawkin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 12:29 PM
    There's a video where two men (they are singing) bring their little kids to the playground where they are running around playing, but the little girl is sort of beating up the little boy.
    myloveistaylor Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 05:05 PM
    Maybe its bruno mars
    sherylwiggins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 03:02 PM
    I have the same problem, I know only a description of a video I've seen long ago.

The video is an black and white animation, maybe some red spots. A cartoon guy is shot, brought to the hospital and there he dies. His ghost is floating. There may be something about angels, love, pianos.

I think it was a hit some years ago. Help anyone?
    adamecnik Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2013, 03:57 PM
    If you still want it:

Feb 2, 2013, 04:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sherylwiggins View Post
    I have the same problem, I know only a description of a video I've seen long ago.

The video is an black and white animation, maybe some red spots. A cartoon guy is shot, brought to the hospital and there he dies. His ghost is floating. There may be something about angels, love, pianos.

I think it was a hit some years ago. Help anyone?
    If you still want it:
    One T + Cool T - The Magic Key

Feb 3, 2013, 12:39 AM
    I'd like to find a song too. It's about 10 years old and the video reminds me The Fifth Element. One man riding a car through desert, finds the girl and together they go to some temple. Then there is a woman (I think the singer) in front of the temple several times through the video. And in the end, something flying from the universe is stopped.
    Could anyone help?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a song and I only remember the music video. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so it's been driving me crazy for 3 days now. Here it goes: In the music video there are dozens of soldiers and among them there is the woman who sings, wearing pilot sunglasses and this army hat. The soldiers are kind of saluting, marching, well doing soldier stuff. The song itself is kind...

Old Song: Can only remember music video. Song clip included. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay what I remember is that it's mostly classical there really are no lyrics to it. In the music video there is a girl with a blond afro, she's white and she's dancing with a guy in what seems to be a ball room. The whole video is just plain weird- and seems like a dream. The title of the...

Video description - what's the song [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me, please? I'm thinking of an old song (maybe 6-7 years ago) but I can't remember the artist nor the title. I remember the video vaguely. The singer is a woman with dark curly long hair. She plays a waitress in the video and there is this part where she is on the counter/bar and...

Video music box,house song [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I would like to ask you,for the artist and song,of a song that goes like this... "I GET MINE,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP IT UP",this house song,used to be played with a video,on new york's 80's popular TV show,. "VIDEO MUSIC BOX".

View more questions Search