Feb 6, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Hampton Bay AC-552 Instruction Manual
    Need instruction manual for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan - Model AC-552

>Moved from Forum Help<
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Still in the wrong place.. .

We don't have manuals, what's wrong with it?

Here are generic installation instructions:

Ceiling fan installation - Ceiling Fans N More
    davidpaige Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2008, 08:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stark View Post
    Need instruction manual for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan - Model AC-552

>Moved from Forum Help<
    I do, as well. I have the fan with a remote control. The remote has three wires on one side, white, blue, and black, which should connect to the wires on the fan. The other side has two wires, white and black, which should connect to the wires in the ceiling.

I guess one of the questions that I have is, do I connect the blue wire from the ceiling with the black, so that I have two black and one blue together? The blue wire goes to a pre-wired light switch on the wall. Or do I just leave the blue wire capped?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2008, 02:51 PM

Your ceiling has a blue wire?

Just leave it capped.
    Ciscodadof3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2012, 04:41 PM
    I cannot seem to remove the glass globe fixture covering the light. The fixture was installed several years ago during a renovation. I do not have the original manual. None of the online manual provide direction on how to remove the globe to change the light bulb. It is a Model AC 552 (F563) HH.
    PJmax Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Nov 22, 2012, 06:00 PM
    I looked at the picture of that fan. It has four arms with four globes. Is that correct ?
    Ciscodadof3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2012, 11:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PJmax View Post
    I looked at the picture of that fan. It has four arms with four globes. Is that correct ?
    No... my unit has a dome/globe cover.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan ac-552 [ 4 Answers ]

Hampton bay ac-552 (sku#474-628) "kk" I have this fan on the ceiling and it needs to be removed. Previous owner put it there. I can not figure out how to remove it. Amazing! I have removed the blades But there are no screws or obvious ways to remove it! Where can I get the owner's manual? Can...

Hampton Bay Model AC-552 [ 9 Answers ]

Anyone familiar with the Hamton Bay model AC-552? It has a 4-inch drop and the light fixture is 4 bulbs. I'd post a picture if I knew how on this site. If you are familiar with it can you kindly tell me if this fan is adaptable to flush mount . I'd appreciat it.

Hampton bay ac-552 (sku#474-628) "kk" [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I find replacement blade arms for a hampton bay ceiling fan? e75795 Model: ac-552 (sku#474-628) "KK" Mfgr no. 5a 00007 Upc# 718212040300 Vendor# 445993 s/n: 004136D

Light kit for Hampton Bay AC-552 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I was wondering if I could still get a light kit for a 1991 Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan- I know it originally had one, but my landlord didn't get it back then I guess. This fan is no longer listed on the Hampton Bay Website or the Home Depot computers. What do you suggest. It has a 4: fixture and...

Hampton Bay 52" Sutherland Fan Manual [ 1 Answers ]

We've lost the instruction booklet to our fan before we got to put it up. Where can I find the instruction manual to this?

View more questions Search