Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jodurks70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2012, 01:09 PM
    Hi my name is jo I can't find extream color that can you tell me what site to go on and what colour was your hair before you used it to get it like that
    stompie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 02:00 AM
    My natural colour is dark brown, I am 70% GREY my hair is dyed a darkest brown, I want my hair a bright red. What do I do, and what about the grey roots?? Please help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed too dark. Can I redye today to attempt to lighten? [ 4 Answers ]

My original color is dark brown. However, I am 54 yrs old so have lots of gray. I've been getting blond highlights. Last night, I attempted to darken my hair with Revlon, Colorsilk, #47, medium brown. My hair turned out almost black. Can I attempt another color today to lighten the effect? ...

How to lighten dyed hair [ 2 Answers ]

HELP PLEASE! I have died my naturally light brown hair too dark and hate it. I went back to the store and bought a lighter shade and used it to no avail. I have read some of the other posts and do not understand what peroxide 20 is?? I have used three different dyes now on three consecutive...

How do I lighten my dark dark "brown" dyed hair? [ 1 Answers ]

I have had my hair dyed 2 times before, and I tried to go for a lighter brown then my natural colour (medium brown) and each time it turned orange after a couple of weeks. Last night I went to get my hair dyed again, and I wanted a darker brown, so my hair would not turn orange. When my hair was...

How can I lighten my dyed dark auburn hair? [ 1 Answers ]

My hair was dyed at the salon but turned out really dark auburn. I wanted light brown. It has been two weeks. I tried washing it with dawn dish soap but nothing happened. Any suggestions?

Advise on how to lighten hair that was dyed too dark [ 1 Answers ]

I have naturally dark brown hair. I colored it at home using a dark brown color (cornsilk #613) and it turned out black. Now when I look at myself that is all I see. Is there anything that can be done at home to lighten my hair? I've heard to use prell, laundry soap, dish soap or dandruff shampoo....

View more questions Search