Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emidio Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 06:09 PM
    White rodgers thermostat wiring diagram
    One of the wires is off my thermostat - white rodgers type 1F80-361, consequently my heater is off. I would like the wiring diagram for this model so that I can place on the correct post.
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Nov 21, 2012, 06:30 PM
    What color wires are at the stat and what terminals are on the stat?
    emidio Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 06:49 PM
    White wire at the W post, a red and black wire are at the RH post, and a red jumper wire that is on at the RC post, but what post should the other end of the jumper wire be connected to?

Emidio
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2012, 11:53 AM
    I don't understand why 2 wires are on RH. With nothing connected to RC other than one end of a jumper, & the other end disconnected, I could understand hot having cooling. But I have no idea as to why you don't have heat.
    PJmax Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Nov 22, 2012, 06:21 PM
    Was this stat working OK and then just stopped or was it off the wall for painting or some other reason. You may have to look in the furnace and locate the terminal board to see where the wires are connected at that end. It would be normal to see a jumper between RH and RC.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find a wiring diagram for White Rodgers 50A50-241 [ 1 Answers ]

I nedd to find a web site that I can download a wiring diagram for a York AC & heating unit with a White Rodgers 50A50-241 Thanks, Paul:rolleyes:

White-rodgers 50t35-730 wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know how to connect low voltage transfomer for White -Rodgers 1F80-261 thermostat to furnace blower motor (Goodman GMP075-3 Furnace) control on White-Rodgers 50T35-730 control board. Thanks. Sung

I need the diagram on how to hook up White-Rodgers thermostat Model # 1f78? [ 1 Answers ]

Please find me a diagram on how to hook up my thermostat. The model # is 1f78. If you could assist me in this matter, I would be very grateful. Thanks! Eddie P.

View more questions Search