Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    870 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 12:11 AM
    positive for cocaine after 82 hours?
    Hello,

I did a line Thursday night, one line Friday, and about three bumps throughout the day Saturday. The last bump was at latest 12 am. I got randomly drug tested Wednesday morning around 9:30. It was about 82 hours (there was a time change so I added an extra hour) between the last bump and the time of my test.

I did about two grams the Friday and Saturday before but was clean until the next Thursday. That may be important, I'm not sure.

Also, I am 5'6 and weigh about 110lbs so I have a fairly fast metabolism. I also worked out the Tuesday night before the test and drank a fair bit of water.

What is the probability the coke will show up?

Thank you for your help.

Nov 14, 2012, 12:18 AM
    Also, the test is urine
    hunternunns Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 12:04 PM
    I just posted a similar story/question to yours only I have 127 hours since last line... did you get your results
    Back on your test yet?

Nov 16, 2012, 02:36 PM
    Not yet, extremely nervous

Nov 16, 2012, 02:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 870 View Post
    Not yet, extremely nervous
    I've been doing a ton of research and what I'm the most confused about is how far back the metabolites of cocaine go in a UA... do you know anything about that?

Nov 16, 2012, 02:54 PM
    I'm not sure I am confused as well. I've read that it is anywhere from 1-5 days but I have heard 72 hours is pretty typical. Then again it all is subjective--how much you did, how fast your metabolism is, etc. How much did you do total prior to your test?

Nov 16, 2012, 03:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 870 View Post
    I'm not sure I am confused as well. I've read that it is anywhere from 1-5 days but I have heard 72 hours is pretty typical. Then again it all is subjective--how much you did, how fast your metabolism is, etc. How much did you do total prior to your test?
    I only did 4 lines Saturday night from 4-7am which is 130 hours ago.. iv done coke a few times in the past several years.. last time I did was over a year ago.. I have a good metabolism I'm 6 foot and 185 pretty much all muscle I'm a trainer at a gym... I just keep hearing that if you have EVER DONE cocaine even in the past it will take it longer for your body toetabolize it

Nov 23, 2012, 09:05 AM
    Did you end up passing??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a man use cocaine and ejaculates in a female will she test positive the next day? [ 1 Answers ]

My question is If the man is a daily cocaine user but the female is not and they have sex and the girl doesn't wash up after sex that night and the day after in the morning she has a Laboratory drug test not instant test will it detect cocaine when she urinates because some of the sperm residue...

Will I test positive after 90 hours on an etg/ets [ 4 Answers ]

DrBill, I am a 5'4 130 lbs female. I had 3 shots and a 16oz beer on a Saturday night at my christmas party starting at 5 and ended at 9 along with a steak dinner( not sure if that matters). I had an etg/ets test through my pretrial supervisor on the following Wednesday at 6pm. Will I fail the...

Can I come up positive for cocaine by constant second hand contact [ 2 Answers ]

My mother smokes crack and I live with her I recently lost a job due to a drug test that came up positive for cocaine.. I have never done cocaine a day in my life if did I wouldn't waste my time on her because I would know why I came up positive. I am constantly exposed to cocaine second hand but...

Positive EtG test after 80 hours [ 0 Answers ]

Dr bill I consumed 7 drinks over a 5 hour period Saturday last drink at about 130 am , I got EtG tested at 8 pm on a Thursday about 91 hours later an I am not a chronic drinker I am 170 pounds can u help

View more questions Search