Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjmm33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 10:20 AM
    If I had sex on day 7 of my cycle could I be pregnant
    My husband and I had sex on day seven of my cycle.. Three days after I ended my period. He came inside of me. I have 22 day cycles right now. Could is a pregnancy possible from that?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2012, 10:51 AM
    You could get pregnant on day 7 and amost every other day too. There are no "safe" days... just days that are less likely or more likely.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 14, 2012, 11:25 AM
    ANY time there is penile insertion the possibility of pregnancy exists.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you get pregnant without having a menstrual cycle even if you've had one? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently stopped have a menstrual cycle in August 2009. I've also been taking the diet pill adapac and was wondering if that was the reason I stopped having menstrual cycles. My question is can a person still get pregnant without having a menstrual cycle?

Can you get pregnant if you have sex the day after you get off your cycle? [ 7 Answers ]

I just want to know because I get paranoid because I have sex the day after and the day before I start my cycle and never in between and I just want o know if you can get pregnant if you have sex the day before and after you have your cycle?:o

Having a cycle can you be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if you can be pregnant if you had a cycle. I had a cycle a few days ago and now it is pink. I'm currently on prenat. vitamins and a folic acid

In Plants: Light Cycle vs Dark Cycle vs Calvin Cycle vs Cellular Respiration? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone explain to me the difference between these? I am trying to write a lab report and have no idea what I'm writing about.

Can you have your cycle and still be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I had unprotected sex on 3 Oct 07. My cycle was due 14 Oct 07 but didn't start until 16 Oct 07.During the two days that I was late I was experiencing sore breast, fatigue, some dizzy spells and light cramping with no bleeding. This is highly unusual for me but now that my cycle...

View more questions Search