Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coyote556 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2006, 09:23 PM
    Removing/breaking concrete?
    I had heard there was a liquid you could buy to assist in indoor concrete removal. I was told you could drill holes in a line and pour this stuff in the holes and it would then expand and break the concrete in a line. I have searched the web high and low for this stuff, however I have not found it. Does anyone know what I am talking about?
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2006, 04:34 AM
    Hope this helps this is what I could find

http://www.ankosales.com/concrete-remover.html
    skiberger Posts: 562, Reputation: 41

Oct 7, 2006, 06:04 AM
    The process your talking about is called pressure bursting. A web site I found is
    Concretenetwork.com

This site explains everything about concrete. I didn't browse that much of the site but you may be able to find what you need there.
    tervin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Hello

The stuff to break up Concrete that is non-Explosive is called Dexpan. We have tried it and it really works. Dexpaninternational.com/how-dexpan-works. Good Luck
    HarryBreak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 12:39 AM
    I use a great product called Ecobust, also available at Lowe's. I used their site to find a retailer, www.Ecobust.ca
    leginer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 04:59 AM
    Good pm. Can you please forward info re distributor in the philippines
    leginer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 05:01 AM
    Where I can procure chemical cement breaker in the philippines

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing Ceramic Tile from concrete slab [ 2 Answers ]

I am in th process of removing ceramic tile from my back porch. We are having a pool installed and need the slab scraped clean so they can float it install acrylic deck. I was told by the contractor that the surface needed to be as smooth as possible. Removing the tile was not difficult, I...

Breaking Up... [ 10 Answers ]

What's the best way to get over a break-up? And if you're really in love with that person, do you think it's worth it to give in patience and wait, and hope for that person to come back to you one day?

After breaking up [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, everybody.. Thank you for reading this. I am 24 years old and I broke up with my ex-boyfriend a month ago. He began to say he was really busy and could not think of any... Afterthat, he told he needed "space" to concentrate on his work. I made dicision to break up with him to respect...

Breaking up [ 6 Answers ]

I have just broken up with my girlfriend. We had only been dating for two months but I already had started to develop some feelings for her. She said there was no spark in the relationship. OK, I appreciate her honesty and I will give her the space she wants. However, my last relationship broke...

View more questions Search