Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawna11568 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 10:12 PM
    3 shoplifting charges
    If you get 3 shoplifting charges howich time can you get? If you have 2 other felony charges what happens?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2012, 10:32 PM
    Hire a lawyer... you are likely going to jail. How long depends on everything you didn't tell us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoplifting Charges [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Request advice on the situation I am in. Did a really stupid thing and was recently caught shoplifting in Denver. This is my first offence. Items were less than $10. I provided my personal details incorrectly and got arrested for providing wrong personal information and shoplifting....

Shoplifting charges [ 9 Answers ]

I live in Colorado, now in the city of greeley, and I recently got two shoplifting tickets, and a MIP for stealing liquor from a store. Me and a krew got away the first time, but the second time I got caught, and then got written up for the first time, because they figured out it was us both...

Shoplifting charges dropped [ 5 Answers ]

If you're arrested for shoplifting and when you go to court the charges are dropped, do the records still show or come up in the system as you having a criminal record? Will the fingerprints taken still have an affect on getting a job when the court ended up giving a warning instead?

Shoplifting charges [ 2 Answers ]

Hello This is my story : Yesterday evening I went to a supermarket and I bought a sandwich, a soda, a carspray, a loaf of bread and a cheesecake. I went to my car and clipped a coupon from the cheesecake. That coupon was good for 2 $ and the discounted price of the cake was 1.99 so...

View more questions Search