Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shay21191 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 06:17 PM
    I'm trying to find my half brother
    How would I go about finding my half brother all I know is the day he was born where he was born at and our fathers name an d his mothers name
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 4, 2012, 06:18 PM
    Hire a private investigator.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find my half brother [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying 2 find my half brother an have no idea how to go about it

Find my half brother [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to trace my half brother who was born in Hungary around 1954. Because I have never met him and have limited information to work with I am unsure where to start and was wondering if anyone has any ideas. My father passed away two years ago and gave me some letters to pass on to him and...

How Do I Find My Unknown Half-Brother? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 56 year-old-female who wants to find my half-brother. I know little about him, except our father's name, and possibly the city and state of his birth. I can gues within a few years as to when he was born. My few family members have refused to give any further inofmation, or were kept in...

Movie about half-brother and half-sister? [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this movie in the early 90s but can't remember the name. All I know is that the half brother is madly in love w/ his half sister and goes crazy over her. She doesn't love him but is worried about her mentally challenged sister who lives in a home. Does anyone know about this movie?

Help me find my half brother [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my half brother.{personal info removed} I am 56 years old and I would love to meet him. Can you help me?

View more questions Search