Joe Torres Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 04:41 PM
    nordyne furnace problems, Limit Circuit Open or External Load On "W" =1
    My Blower comes on and it says on. No flame. Faile code 1 blink,
    Limit Circuit Open or External Load On "W" =1

[email protected]
    Joe Torres Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 04:46 PM
    Are blower limit switches normally on or off?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is "open high limit device" in furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

I can't seem to find the "open high limit device" anywhere in the gas furnace (Trane XE80)... Where is it locate? On motherboard? The motherboard already been replaced about 4 yrs ago... can't be bad already, can it? Warranty?

Noedyne heater "limit circuit" open [ 20 Answers ]

I have a Nordyne heater which has been working great for the last 4 years. Tonight, however, the blowers are constantly operating even though the thermostat is off. The red indicator light is indicating that the limit circuit is open or there's and external load on "W". Which I think refers to the...

Nordyne Furnace "burner limit circuit open", during A/C operation [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, Hope this makes sense and required info is present. Any help or suggestions is appreciated, thanks. Furnace brand is Nordyne, about 3 years old, cooling portion model# of unit is JS3BA-036KA. This issue started last week. The A/C still works, but now the blower portion? Doesn't shut...

Brayant 80t furnace, 'Limit or flame rollout switch is open"? [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I am new here and am having a furnace problem. As a new homeowner I would like to take a look at this myself before just grabbing the phone books. I have a Bryant 80t furnace. Built in 2000 and has been serviced every other year. Unit is clean and in good shape. Woke up to a cold house and...

Furnace "burner limit circuit open", How to fix? [ 2 Answers ]

The furnace in my vacant rental property does not light. The blower runs but the igniter never glows and the gas valve does not open. The LED blinks once which means the burner limit circuit is open. How do I replace the burner limit circuit? Inside the furnace cover I found the electronic...

View more questions Search