Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FAYE2012 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 06:01 PM
    How to make your baby daddy fall in love with you again?
    My baby daddy and I had been dating for a year and a half, but I broke up with him while I was pregnant because things wasn't going right. I never intended for us not to be back together but he now has a girlfriend of 3 months and he says he love me but he continues to be with her. What should I do? Should I fight for our relationship back or just give up?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 06:07 PM
    How old are both of you?

Oct 27, 2012, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    How old are both of you?
    I'm 18 and he's 22
    Education Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 06:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FAYE2012 View Post
    im 18 and he's 22
    Sounds like you were underage when you became pregnant. Is he supporting the baby?

Oct 27, 2012, 06:16 PM
    Sounds like you were underage when you became pregnant. Is he supporting the baby?
    No he doesn't have a job right now... but he always says he love me an wants a family n tries to make it seem like he ha sthe perfect rel;ationship
    Education Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 06:36 PM
    no he dosent have a job right now.... but he always says he love me an wants a family n tries to make it seem like he ha sthe perfect rel;ationship
    No job. Who is supporting you? Sounds like a loser to me.

Oct 27, 2012, 06:53 PM
    No job. Who is supporting you? Sounds like a loser to me.
    My mom and I.. But I can't help but love him and I don't understand why me and him just can't work it out and why is he with someone else? Is it because she pays his cel phone bill? Or what.. like what is it... will I ever be back with the one that I truly love?
    Education Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 07:45 PM
    jus my mom and i.. but i can't help but love him n i dont understand y me and him just can't work it out and y is he with someone else? is it because she pays his cel phone bill? or wat.. like wat is it... will i ever be back with the one that i truely love?
    I think you need to raise your baby and do everything you can to provide a happy, healthy childhood. Pretty soon, the new girlfriend will be pregnant and he will leave her too. File for child support so when he gets back to work he can help you provide for the child.

Oct 27, 2012, 08:04 PM
    I think you need to raise your baby and do everything you can to provide a happy, healthy childhood. Pretty soon, the new girlfriend will be pregnant and he will leave her too. File for child support so when he gets back to work he can help you provide for the child.
    But we loved each other so much.. I know that, that just can't b eit between us!
    Education Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 08:06 PM
    but we loved each other so much.. i know that, that just can't b eit between us!
    What does your mom have to say? If my daughter got pregnant and she was underage, I would have turned the guy in to the police.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 09:12 PM
    Wow! Sounds like a real winner!

Is this the kind of man you want to be a role model for your child? A man who doesn't work and doesn't support his child?

He's got a girlfriend, he's off limits to you.

Oct 28, 2012, 06:52 AM
    What does your mom have to say? If my daughter got pregnant and she was underage, I would have turned the guy in to the police.
    My mom thinks I should try getting over him but he's my first love and I was 18
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 28, 2012, 07:08 AM
    First love means nothing, esp, when he is a loser, ( sorry but this is not anyone worth fighting over) listen to mom

Oct 28, 2012, 08:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Wow! Sounds like a real winner!

Is this the kind of man you want to be a role model for your child? A man who doesn't work and doesn't support his child?

He's got a girlfriend, he's off limits to you.
    N no not really. Because I know we still care for each other... n honestly I think he just using her...

Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    First love means nothing, esp, when he is a loser, ( sorry but this is not anyone worth fighting over) listen to mom
    That's easier said then done
    Education Expert

Oct 28, 2012, 08:40 AM
    my mom thinks i should try getting over him but he's my first love and i was 18
    Why isn't he in jail for getting a minor pregnant?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 28, 2012, 12:33 PM
    I know its hard to get over that first love after having a child by them, but you have totry and get away from this loser and his lying words to you. He is playing you both for what he can get. Take him to court for child support, job or NOT!!

That's probably why he stays on your good side so you won't. If it wasn't right before, its even worse NOW!!

Oct 30, 2012, 12:59 PM
    Why isn't he in jail for getting a minor pregnant?
    18 is not considered a minor

Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I know its hard to get over that first love after having a child by them, but you have totry and get away from this loser and his lying words to you. He is playing you both for what he can get. Take him to court for child support, job or NOT!!!

Thats probably why he stays on your good side so you won't. If it wasn't right before, its even worse NOW!!!
    I hear u. its I don't know... just can't help the way I feel
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 01:28 PM
    No you cannot help the way you feel, but you can control what you do about those feelings. No its NOT easy.

Oct 30, 2012, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    No you cannot help the way you feel, but you can control what you do about those feelings. No its NOT easy.
    Well I don't know what to do. Sometimes I wish I never would had broke up with him and I wouldn't have these problems because he really did love me and at the time I acted like a jack and now I feel like he's doing all of this to hurt me jut like I hurt him and I know he still loves. We been through too much together.. how am I suppose to just walk away from all of that.
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 02:00 PM
    Like the rest of us do, by building your own life that makes you happy without him. Keeping your dignity and self respect, and doing good things for yourself and your child.

ONE DAY AT A TIME! Because it will take a lot of time, and many baby steps. The court can help for child support, and visitations, AND read these stickies for great ideas of how best to take care of YOURSELF.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who is my baby daddy? [ 1 Answers ]

I broke with my boyfriend for a little while. I had sex wit this guy friend on march 1st. I got my period march 10. Got back to my boyfriend right after that. On April 10. I have descovered that I am pregnant. Is it possible that my baby daddy is guy friend ? Even I had period after? Please help...

She says for us to be (just friends) but does she love her baby's daddy still? [ 1 Answers ]

All right well I was with this girl for about 5 months I would say and she has a baby and she is 2. And she has been with her baby's daddy for about 3 years in Arkansas but then she moved to Texas cause of her mom so they broke up... then me and her got together things were perfect between us then...

My think my girlfriend still love her baby daddy [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend has a 1 year old baby, we been together for 8 months and her and the father been broken up for about 10 but they still be on the phone fighting. She says it cause the baby. She also says she don't want to be with him and she loves me. But it looks kind of different I don't know what...

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

View more questions Search