Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikandi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2005, 04:58 PM
    Time travel western
    Hello, I hope you can help my wife is looking for a movie and cannot think of the title but the premis is a man, possibly a sherriff goes back to the old west if any one has a clue please let me know

Thanks
    ksf1102 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2005, 12:16 AM
    The only one I can think of like this is back to the future 3... they go back to the old west
    tdb1405 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2005, 12:38 PM
    I think the name of the movie you are looking for is called "Time Stalkers" (1987). Klaus Kinski was in it an returned to the old west.
    Forever Promise Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2009, 11:49 PM
    :)

Hi if your wife likes this kind of book or movie she might like to read Forever Promised by Shirley Bullock. She can find it on Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or on the author's site at bonpetitepoodles - Author Home - time travel,fiction,western,medical drama,fantasy,romance,science fiction.
    Phil15A1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 09:50 AM
    There was a great movie that I saw quite a few years ago about a modern day collector who buys steamer trunk, the contents of which were unknown at the time of the purchase. Inside the trunk, he finds a photo of a cowboy from the old west standing next to a coffin with a dead man inside. Upon extremely close examination of the photo, our modern day collector discovers that the gunslinger in the photo is holding a pistol that had not yet been invented at the time the photo is taken. This sets in motion a chain of events that convinces the modern day collector that this gunslinger is a time traveler. An absolutely interesting and clever story unravels. I wish I could remember the name of the movie because I would like to see it again myself. Sorry I could not be more help, but maybe someone will see this and come up with the title of that rare combination of time travel and Westerns.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 17, 2012, 06:03 PM
    Phil15A1, your movie sounds like Timestalkers
    Phil15A1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 09:40 AM
    Thank you. Timestalkers is correct. Netflix does not have this movie but it can be viewed on Hulu. It is a definite "must see."
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 18, 2012, 05:42 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

English or Western? [ 20 Answers ]

I am starting horse back riding in about a week. I don't know if I want to do English or Western riding though. What are the main differences between the two? Which one is more fun. And for Western do you have to wear the boots?

Western Civilization I [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking Western Civ I and the question is Trace the stages in transition from a nomadic to an agriculture society. Can someone please help.:confused:

Western [ 3 Answers ]

Any of you fans of western movies seen one from the 70's in which I think it's luke askew whose wife is raped in a barn right on the main street and he is shot; the wife eventually takes up with the attacker who kidnaps her and holds her hostage or something like that?

Western Civilization 1 [ 1 Answers ]

Question: Compare and contrast the basic teachings of Stoicism and Epicureanism. Which philosophy do you prefer and why?

Need name of old time travel movie from 80s [ 3 Answers ]

I used to own this movie, but it has escaped my ownership and it's killing me that I can't remember the name of it. I'd really like to own it again. I think it may have been a TV movie, but I'm pretty sure its not. It also may be a disney, not I'm not sure on that either. It is a movie about a...

View more questions Search