Ask
    Insane Raza Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2012, 10:32 AM
    They Conquer Who Believe They Can..
    Want a declamation speech on this topic.. help please

Oct 14, 2012, 10:34 AM
    Can you relate this quote to a few personality.. Explain also !

Oct 14, 2012, 10:36 AM
    I have to write a 4 min declamation speech on this topic.. So please guide me how to start my speech.. I want facts , examples and similar quotes with sources too...
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 14, 2012, 10:37 AM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we won't do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2012, 10:43 AM
    I told you on another site how to do this -- go to a library, or Google with good keywords. I Googled and found lots of information for a four-minute speech with proofs, personalities, quotes, etc. If I can do it, so can you.

You could have a lot of fun with this and go beyond the assignment by naming Sociopaths as those who fit the description of that motto.

"Sociopaths (Psychopaths) have an inflated view of themselves as far as worth or importance around family, friends or where they work. The presume they are superior to others around them and far more intelligent.

They feel they can conquer and become anything in life and always think beyond what they are capable of accomplishing."

From definition of Sociopath -- http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_sociopa...about_anything

It would be easy to name and quote famous sociopaths. You could easily fill up four minutes talking about this.

Oct 14, 2012, 10:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we wont do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..
    I've got a fair idea.. this is about confidence , self belief and willpower.. I've collected quotes too.. But I am confused how to start my speech

Oct 14, 2012, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I told you on another site how to do this -- go to a library, or Google with good keywords. I Googled and found lots of information for a four-minute speech with proofs, personalities, quotes, etc. If I can do it, so can you.
    At least help me with proofs and personalities..
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2012, 10:55 AM
    I added more to my response above. Are you daring enough to do something like that? It certainly would be an attention getter!

Oct 14, 2012, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I added more to my response above. Are you daring enough to do something like that? It certainly would be an attention getter!
    Proofs and personalities please...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2012, 11:07 AM
    Adolf Hitler
    Osama bin Laden
    Kim Jong Il
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2012, 11:25 AM
    So, will that idea work for you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Samsung Conquer 4G better than LG Marquee? [ 0 Answers ]

Is Samsung Conquer 4G better than LG Marquee or is LG Marquee better than Samsung Conquer 4G? Because Im an smartphone lover and I want to know which is the best smartphone I should get. PLEASE TELL ME WHICH IS THE BEST. AND WHY!!

Conquer online [ 0 Answers ]

I'm playing conquer online but suddenly we sent in jail the other already go out but why I'm still in jail?what should I do?

How can I help my boyfriend conquer his insecurities? [ 1 Answers ]

We've been together for 4 years now. He's currently deployed to Kuwait and has been since May 2010, and is due back around April. We are 21 and 20. Basically, he has always been insecure with himself and with me, and he compensates for this with anger and seclusion. For example, we just had...

Command and Conquer [ 1 Answers ]

Now I have been a huge fan of the whole RTS (Real Time Strategy) genre especially the Command and Conquer series since 1995. I own various versions of all of the CnC titles and play them regularly. Having finished Red Alert 3 - Uprising, I was eagerly awaiting the final part of the original...

Almost 2 yr old wakes in night ready to conquer world [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I have spent 3 hours reading through similar questions and have found no advice that I haven't already tried, so I'll try asking... Tyler will be 2 in February, he's been in his own toddler bed for 6months. I also have another son, Jordan who will be 4 in April. They share a bedroom. They...

View more questions Search