Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 09:59 AM
    Yes. Go see your doctor. Again, to put your mind at ease.

Let us know.
    grant13579 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 12:25 PM
    Thanks I will :)))))))

Oct 11, 2012, 04:27 PM
    Can spaghetti with a garlic red sauce give me acid and gas and sort of hurting stomach
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 05:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by grant13579 View Post
    Can spaghetti with a garlic red sauce give me acid and gas and sort of hurting stomach
    Yes it can.
    Are you vomiting at all?
    The red sauce is acidic and the garlic won't help matters.
    You really need to lay off the heavy, acidic, problem causing foods, eat small meals and try to keep them bland.
    Until you get to the doctor and have him give you a good head to toe check-up try to remember something.
    You are stressing yourself out--often times stress=stomach issues and then the pain and discomfort from your stomach causes you to worry more which = more stress.
    It's a vicious cycle.
    So why not take it easy on your stomach until you can be seen.
    You need to discuss ALL these issues when you go to the doctor, the worrying, the throat, the mucous, the stomach, ALL of it.

Oct 11, 2012, 05:21 PM
    My parents will not take my I told my nurse to call him and my dad said he will not do it he said he can not take much time off work and besides I am feeling sort of better from a few days ago. I am still having mucus balling up in my throat though that is another thing that worries me do you think I am having mucus from the throat injury or just mucus and change in weather. I heard your throat is made of something called cartilage or something like that and when you damage it it can take a bit for it to heal
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 05:34 PM
    The mucus is not related to the injury. If something was wrong with your throat, it would be getting worse, not feeling better.
    Grant, I think you should just try to relax. Yes, red sauce does cause indigestion.

I feel bad that you are this concerned.

Just try to relax. You are fine.

What did your nurse say?

Oct 11, 2012, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    The mucus is not related to the injury. If something was wrong with your throat, it would be getting worse, not feeling better.
    Grant, I think you should just try to relax. Yes, red sauce does cause indigestion.

I feel bad that you are this concerned.

Just try to relax. You are fine.

What did your nurse say?
    The nurse said I will be fine and blah blah blah like everyone else has told me. Also you are very nice. Are you like a mom or something?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 06:42 PM
    The nurse said I will be fine and blah blah blah like everyone else has told me. Also you are very nice. Are you like a mom or something?
    All of the women that have posted on this thread are moms. We all feel bad that you're this upset, but Grant, we can only tell you that you'll be okay, or tell you to see the doctor, so many times.

I don't want to be harsh, but kiddo, there's really nothing we can do about what you're going through. The only advice we can give is to go to the doctor. Not one of us can give you a diagnosis.

I'm feeling that the more we talk about this with you, the more upset you're becoming, and that's not good.

I think it's time that you accept the answers you've been given, and either follow the advice, or wait and see what happens.

I hope that you stick around, post other questions, or answer questions, but I really think this thread is done. We've given you the advice we can give you. There's really nothing more we can do about this. It's in your hands, and your parents hands, now.
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 06:57 PM
    Yes. I am a mother. Although my children are itty bittys still. So I am still new to the game. The other members who posted are older and how much wiser than me. Alty has children your age, so she knows exactly what she is talking about.

If we didn't think you were OK, we would tell you to get in ASAP.

I really think you will be OK. Try putting on a movie or read for a bit. Just to take your mind off things.

Oct 11, 2012, 07:08 PM
    I have been feeling better since I have been talking to you (moms). Also when I do not worry I feel sort of better
    Pets Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Yes. I am a mother. Although my children are itty bittys still. So I am still new to the game. The other members who posted are older and how much wiser than me. Alty has children your age, so she knows exactly what she is talking about.

If we didn't think you were ok, we would tell you to get in ASAP.

I really think you will be ok. Try putting on a movie or read for a bit. Just to take your mind off of things.
    Here's my concern. We've given the advice we can give. We all think he's going to be okay. If he's really distressed than a doctor is the only option, and that's out of our power. It's something his parents have to do, or not do, and not something we can force.

I feel that the more we chat about this, the more we're feeding the paranoia.

Grant, you're a good kid, and I hope you stick around on the site, but this thread, this question, it's gone as far as it can go. We're going over the same thing over and over again. We've said what we can, given the advice we can, and you're really not taking it. I think that the more we chat with you, the worse you get about the whole thing. This isn't a chat thread. We do have them, and if you want to just chat, you're welcome to join the chat threads. But this particular thread is a question, and the question has been answered, many times.

I think it's time to close the thread. Read over all the posts, follow the advice, and go from there, but talking it to death isn't helping you. In fact, I think it's making things worse.

That's my opinion.

Oct 13, 2012, 08:06 PM
    Got punched in throat two weeks ago and I am swallowing air is it from that or what.
    I got punchedinthe throat two weeks ago and now I am still swallowing air isit from me getting hit or does it have nothing to do with megetting punched in the throat. I am 14 and can't go to doctors will I be fine or what? Please answer this or try to thanks. I also am a little concerned I don't want damage to my throat that is causing me to swallow air or maybe swallowing air has nothing to do with me getting punched I don't know please help and try to answer me
    Pets Expert

Oct 13, 2012, 08:20 PM
    Grant, I'm going to have to report this thread since you already asked this question and it was answered, in fact, there were pages and pages of answers.

Read your other thread again, review the answers you've already been given, and then go from there. There's nothing more that anyone can add, no more insight. The same advice you've already been given, still applies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Got hit in the throat [ 2 Answers ]

Q : Got hit in the throat playing basketball my right side of my throat is a Lil soreness but OK is it something to worry about

Lump in my throat [ 1 Answers ]

So on the right side of my throat if I fell it there is a lump maybe the size of a quarter. You cannot see it. Its been there for awhile, maybe a month or two. And the past weeek I've notice I feel like I have to clear my throat a lot or cough? I'm making a doctors apt but what could this be? Its...

A lady hit my parked car and lied about it I did not see her hit it [ 4 Answers ]

A lady hit my parked car and lied about it I did not see her hit it but she told me she did

Ears and throat [ 1 Answers ]

Itchy ears and throat

View more questions Search