Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TwiztidAngel82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 04:22 PM
    How can I get my cat to stop going to the bathroom in my house?
    I have 4 cats and the 3 that are under a year old have been going to the bathroom( Both ways) in my house. I have a litter box that is cleaned out every other day. How can I get them to stop going in my house?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 10, 2012, 03:32 AM
    It is perfectly normal for cats to use a litter box; they are very clean. Possibly I don't understand your question but you would have to let them out when they want to go out to do their business if you take the litter box away.

Is this your question?
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Oct 10, 2012, 03:37 AM
    Do you mean that they are inappropriately using the bathroom on the floors and carpets?
    Are they neutered and spayed?
    Have you taken them to the vet to rule out medical issues like urinary tract infection?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

House broken dog has been peeing on the bathroom rugs--how to stop this behaviour? [ 3 Answers ]

Emmy is a 5 year old mixed breed (schnauzer and ?) rescue dog who we have had for over a year. We have a dog door to the back yard that she and our other rescue dog use consistently. She does have one bad habit--peeing in the bathrooms, and only on the carpets (throw rugs). She does this only in...

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

How do you introduce an old she cat into a house with a younger tom cat [ 2 Answers ]

My female cat is 15 years old and I need to introduce her into my sisters house who has a neutred Tom cat about half her age.My cat is very inactive having arthritis in her hind quarters and is a very loving docile creature - my sisters cat is very fit and healthy and again has a nice nature but...

View more questions Search