Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    limomba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 05:00 AM
    Why I'm not loved?
    Hi there,
    I'm feeling sooo depressed every time I get into a relation my partner leave me even if I'm not convinced of him 100% but I push myself in the relation because I'm searching for love... never was in a relation in 2 ways communication to love and being loved... I was in many experiences it was just like he likes me and when he get to know me more he leaves me... although I start any relation with my mind and when he feels that I'm not using my emotions back I start to care about him but maybe more than he expects that he hates the way and leaves me... the only one who told me that he loves me and came and propose to me I wasn't convinced about him he was not my style and standard but he was a good person and although I discovered that he lied on me in many lies he also left me... plz tell me what to do.. maybe I'm bad in relations but I'm feeling so depressed really
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 9, 2012, 05:17 AM
    You are trying too hard! There's nothing that makes someone more uncomfortable than a partner who fakes love out of neediness. Find a life of your own before you search for another man. Having a 'life' will make you attractive and interesting. Love is only romance for a brief time. After that, it's about sharing responsibility, coming home to comfort, exchanging good stories about what you are doing at work or with the children or hobbies or studies. Drop the ideas of love as something that falls out of the sky when you look at each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I loved him first! [ 3 Answers ]

My friend I met two years ago, has a boyfriend I have known and loved for more than half of my life. She just told me today, and has no idea I love him (I mean love him) and I really want to date him without hurting me, my friend, or my friend's boyfriend! What do I do?!

Has he loved me all along? [ 3 Answers ]

We met in college August 2008 and liked each other instantly. We were from 2 different states so we remained friends with benefit ( which wasn't smart) I ended up falling hard for him and couldn't take seeing his face anymore without knowing if he loved me back (I texted him & asked and he'd just...

I thought I loved him... But I don't know if I just.. Love being loved by someone? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so we've been friends for over a year, and have been dating for 7 months. We're in a long distance relationship and will be for awhile if we stay together(school and stuff) and I KNOW he's crazy in love with me, and I tell him I love him too. But.. if any other guy asked me out I'd break up...

He never said he loved me. [ 55 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 7 months now. I am 42 and he is 47. Although I feel that he really likes me, he has never said that he loves me. We are not in our 20s I know but I feel I am falling for him plus he has never done anything that makes me uncomfortable and he is a real...

I though me loved me [ 4 Answers ]

I was seeing this guy last year, he had just split with his girlfriend and I liked him he liked me. So we started seeing each other and out relatuionship got stronger, then he went to uni:( . It didn't stop us until he felt like he was using me and basically told me were to stick it. I want he...

View more questions Search