Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enjoiincubus07 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 03:37 PM
    Thank you, especially for the citations! Gives me a clearer conscience knowing that. As of now I think I'll play it safe and abstain from alcohol PERIOD. If some freak incident occurs and I test positive I'll be sure to let you know. Thanks again!
    bobcat5 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 08:51 AM
    I had like 12 beers on Saturday the 18th up until about 4am, which is technically Sunday the 19th. I had a EtG test today (thursday the 23rd) at 830am. I counted about 100 hours in between my last drink and my test, the only reason I am concerned is because I didn't drink as much water as I normally do and I never peed this morning before I took the test. Will I be clean?? I am just scared because I know pee is stronger right away in the morning and I didn't think I would get tested today so I didn't pee. Also, the guy performing the test said it goes back 2 weeks in which I initially got scared but continued to deny that I drank.

Any help would be very appreciated

Aug 23, 2012, 08:53 AM
    I think the man was trying to scare me because he kept saying if I thought I would fail it would be better to tell my P.O. I didn't think it was humanely possible to detect 100 hours back even though I didn't drink as much water or work out as much as usual. I am 5'11 male and 175 pounds and pretty fit if that helps

I am mostly scared because I have 90 days over my head
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2012, 09:51 AM
    There is no urine test that can extend back 2 weeks under any circumstances.

12 beers will not be detected at 100 hours but that isn't the time span your urine represented. Time would be from last urination. Even at that you should be OK
    lmgarrett1973 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 12:00 PM
    So what was the time span represented?

Aug 23, 2012, 12:08 PM
    I drank 8 beers Sat the 18th, last beer was 10pm. I have a test today around 6 pm. I counted approx 113-116 (using 12am Sunday) hours. I am approx 5'2" and 175lbs female. Cut off is 500. I have been reading these answers all day and I was feeling pretty confident until I read "12 beers will not be detected at 100 hours but that isn't the time span your urine represented".
    I would like to also say thanks for posting such good information regarding EtG because it really irritates me when people provide answers like "if you didn't drink, you would pass!"
    Ok, I think I answered my own question, you have stated that there have been no known cases of anyone failing a test after 102 hours. But I should pass right? LOL? Don't know why I do this to myself.
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2012, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lmgarrett1973 View Post
    So what was the time span represented?
    The time would toll at last time bladder was emptied. In this instance shouldn't matter as sure it would still be above 90 hours.

Aug 23, 2012, 12:20 PM
    Thank you!
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2012, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lmgarrett1973 View Post
    I drank 8 beers Sat the 18th, last beer was 10pm. I have a test today around 6 pm. I counted approx 113-116 (using 12am Sunday) hours. I am approx 5'2" and 175lbs female. Cut off is 500. I have been reading these answers all day and I was feeling pretty confident until I read "12 beers will not be detected at 100 hours but that isn't the time span your urine represented".
    I would like to also say thanks for posting such good information regarding EtG because it really irritates me when people provide answers like "if you didn't drink, you would pass!"
    Ok, I think I answered my own question, you have stated that there have been no known cases of anyone failing a test after 102 hours. But I should pass right? LOL? Don't know why I do this to myself.
    There is no record of EtG detection at that time span under any circumstances.

Aug 23, 2012, 04:02 PM
    So, you think I should be good Dr. Bill? I also peed last night around 2am I think and then again at about 9am this morning when the test was performed.

I was worried because that was the first pee of the day for me and I know the urine would be stronger, I also don't have the luxury of fighting the test because I already admitted to her a few months back that I drank and she had me sign a paper, I would otherwise fight it and say I used mouthwash or hand sanitizer etc..
    joe83749 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 09:17 AM
    I drak about 2 beers on Friday between 1130 pm and 12 am that night. I had a urine test on that next Tuesday around 430 pm. They send these urine tests to this place called Ameritox. Would I pass this test then?
    joe83749 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 09:18 AM
    I am 5'8" about 195 if that helps
    DigablePlanets Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2012, 07:56 PM
    I too have a question about this, DrBill (or anyone with considerable knowledge). I drank pretty heavily (in the range of 12-15 drinks) starting around noon on Saturday the 22nd until around 1am that Sunday the 23rd (about 12 hours). I took an EtG test today the 26th at 7pm. What are the chances it'll be positive? If it makes a difference I'm 5'11 and 170lbs and drink a moderate amount of water daily. Thanks in advance.
    robert kennedy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 11:47 AM
    If a peson drank heavily for 20 years and quit, how many days would they have to wait for it not to show up on a ETG urine test?

Ty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

What is the longest period alcohol can be trace in urine? [ 3 Answers ]

Please i don't want to hear opinions... please! Don't care for it! What is the longest period alcohol can be trace in urine? I've heard... 4 weeks, 2 weeks, a week, 3-4 days (80 hours). Can someone tell me the answer to this question? I don't drink everyday... once maybe twice a month and just...

EtG urine test [ 7 Answers ]

Does weight make a difference on how long EtG stays in your system

EtG urine test [ 9 Answers ]

Is there anything I can take to eliminate ETG from urine?

EtG urine test [ 2 Answers ]

If I drink on a Friday can I pass a EtG test on wed

View more questions Search