Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elsie6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 06:02 AM
    Leather inlay tables - history?
    I have coffee tables with leather inlay - does anyone know who made this type of table and when?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2012, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by elsie6 View Post
    I have coffee tables with leather inlay - does anyone know who made this type of table and when?

I have a coffee and end table with leather inlay, purchased about 4 years ago. They are not uncommon, at least in my area.
    elsie6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 06:44 AM
    Thank you for your reply! I obtained mine in 1990 when my family had to empty out the apartment of an elderly family friend. I had gotten curious when they might have been made. We were in NY at the time.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2012, 07:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by elsie6 View Post
    thank you for your reply! I obtained mine in 1990 when my family had to empty out the apartment of an elderly family friend. I had gotten curious when they might have been made. We were in NY at the time.

They could have been made at any time - they've been "around" for years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Zuni inlay [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a heavy zuni inlay with a dancer TT hallmark on back Wonder if you know hallmark TT

History of leather top furniture [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me the history of leather top furniture, was it due to the lack of other materials during a war or something?

Hallmark "JR" mosaic inlay work sterling [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for the artist with the initials "JR". I own several mosaic micro inlaid pendants of him with beautiful silver stamping around. The mosaic inlay depicts birds or kachinas and is very well done. It certanly does look like high quality native amerivan (ZUNI or NAVAJO) but I just want...

OB Navajo hallmark - torquois inlay bracelet [ 2 Answers ]

I have an inlay Torquois Bracelet with 2 hallmarks. "Navajo" "OB" - Wanting to know more information on "OB",who they are and the value of this bracelet.?

View more questions Search