Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malinic100 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 08:22 AM
    My mom emotionally abuses me
    My mom is always calling me and my sister and brother names and threatening to cut our tongues off and shove things down our throat and such. She never has buy she's always giving us this really mean stare and yelling at us for nothing. We are not perfect children but we are normal, and anytime we ever do anything wrong she screams her head off at us. My brother went to counseling with her but she doesn't like to go because she never does what the counselor says for her to do. She just continues being mean. And every time I mess up and try to be better she never sees and just calls me bad words and says I'm worthless because I don't do anything. Today she started yelling at all of us and she called us ugly, and useless, and when I started crying she said she didn't care. Then she said if I said one mean thing she would announce to my whole Girl Scout troop about how I was mean. And then she kept on saying how no one likes me and that my teachers said I looked sad all the time which wasn't true, but she doesn't understand that she's the one that makes me sad and mad. I try so hard to be good and I'm pretty behaved most of the time and my dad just goes alon with my mom.

Please help! And I don't want to live with anyone else or anything. And I've already tried talking to her, she just yells at me and doesn't actually try to be nicer.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 23, 2012, 08:25 AM
    How old are you and your siblings?

Sep 23, 2012, 08:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    How old are you and your siblings?
    I'm 12, my sister is 15, and my brother is 16
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 23, 2012, 08:32 AM
    So she's totally evil and abusive and your dad agrees with her or at least goes along with her, but then you said, "And I don't want to live with anyone else or anything."

And the children are totally innocent, do their chores without complaining, have computers and cells phones and gaming equipment, clothes to wear, food to eat, toys to play with, a roof over their heads?

Nov 3, 2012, 10:59 AM
    My mom is always yelling at me and I can't talk to her
    She's always yelling at me for the smarts things, and when I'm just behavin and minding my own business she will start yelling at me an go on and on. Sometimes when I think about how mean she is, I'll start crying. During the summer I cry at least once a day, maybe more. Whenever I try to talk to get and tell her how I feel, she gets mad that I'm saying that I get a little mad at her, and she starts yelling and saying she can't talk to me because I said that she is being unfair. Please help. I talked to my dad but he just said to behave an she still gets mad. I want to go to a counselor but I'm scared, and I've tried to get my dad to go to the phyciatrist.
    8track Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2012, 06:58 PM
    Sometimes mentally ill parents have children. Try to reach out to safe adults, counselors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does my mom verbally/emotionally abuse me? [ 6 Answers ]

I'll try and keep this not too long - My mom and I get into fights daily. I also have depression. I go see a therapist once a week. My mom will yell at me, threaten me, and sometimes hit/push me. She will tell me "Go run and cry to (my therapist's name)!" She calls me a *****, cusses at me,...

He loves me but physically and emotionally abuses me..? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together.for three years now.. The.first year was great.. Then he.went into hanging with.his.friends and leaving me till 3 in the morn. Then one day on a superbowl Sunday... He and I had.gotten into a.drunken argument and.it.turned ugly! I left him for a month.. And I...

I was sexually abuses when I was 9 years old! [ 8 Answers ]

When I was 9 years old I was sexually abuses by a 30 year old, he was my baby sitter it went on for half a year. When I was 13 I let it happen again and I was groomed by a 24 year old, we went on to have sex in reture for cigarette's. When I was 14 I had a normal sexual relationship with a 15 year...

My Dad Abuses Me At Points. [ 47 Answers ]

Well hello everyone, my name is Kayla. My dad scares me sometimes. Sometimes it feels like we are the perfect father/daughter relationship, and at some points I'm just afriad to speak to him for the following week. My mouth sometimes get's me in trouble with my dad. My dad he gets angry very...

Should I tell an adult that my dad emotionally abuses my mom and I? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't want my parents to find out if I do tell someone. My mom won't tell anyone because she needs to be loved and she has depression and she doesn't have the courage to stand up to him. I know that I can't take it anymore and I always cry myself to sleep. I don't see what the point is to live...

View more questions Search