Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MANY123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Identifying a pill
    The pill I found is oblong, white. On the one side
    It says 2 then it is scored,then it says 125.
    The other side says imo.

Any help would bee great! Thanks
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Mar 17, 2007, 08:58 AM
    If you call any pharmacy they will be able to tell you exactly what it is
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 17, 2007, 09:58 AM
    Yes, please take pills to your local drug store and they can ID it for you.

Finding and even handling strange pills you just pick up off the ground or find other places can be dangerous as you can not be sure what issues they can cause.

Also if you merely foundit, why not throw it away since you most certain won't be "taking" some pill you just found.

If you are a parent who found something in their child's clothese still take it to the drug store and they can tell you the effects it canhave.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2007, 10:05 PM
    Calm down everyone, everyone always assumes the worst in these situations!

It's Immodium, taken if you have diarrhea

IMODIUM
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2007, 11:28 PM
    What do you mean calm down. Have to becareful. If in doubt that it is best to get it checked out by the pharmacy. By the way your link does not work.

Joe
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 18, 2007, 07:10 AM
    Yes, one does not know what a pill could have been coated with, or soaked in or other things. Next only once or twice does these people come back and tell us where they "found" these pills. How many pills do you find laying arouind your house, and how many times do you pick a pill up on the street you find laying ?

Ok, it is important to know what is going on, before being reckless in giving advice to perhaps some underage person doing something that can harm them.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Proper link, sorry Imodium Drug Information

And I've found pills in my home, though I know what they are but sometimes someone takes a pill out of a bottle and leaves it in the kitchen, bathroom etc and completely forgets about it. If it's a few months later the bottle may be gone. Or again parents could be finding these in teen's rooms and may not want to talk face to face with a pharmacist and ask what they are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My mom has proplems with takeing pill like pain pill and stuff [ 6 Answers ]

I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but I don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of...

Identifying Forces [ 5 Answers ]

A block of dry ice resting on a table is given a brief push. A moment later, what forces act on the block?

What pill is this? Yellow Oval Pill [ 2 Answers ]

The pill is a yellow and oval on one side it has 650 on the other side it is either O M or W O, What is this pill used for.

Need help identifying a song! [ 2 Answers ]

I've had a song stuck in my head for about a month now and I've searched Google a dozen times, I've watched CMT Canada five times a day to see if I hear it again but nothing, as you've probably guessed it's a country song. I know a bit of the lyrics, but not much: - I'm not going to stand here...

View more questions Search