Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    t1kipunch Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 08:36 AM
    Sorry kiddo, but you weren't molested and you're making way more out of this than it is. So your brother is crude and touched your boob once... bfd. Stop looking for attention and trying to play the victim.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Sep 3, 2012, 09:45 AM
    Hi punch, are you a 14 year old girl yourself?
    She is a victim of her brothers actions, they caused her anxiety, and made her uncomfortable and it has had an impact on her family dynamics.
    If this is happening to you I would suggest you getting some help or telling someone, if it is the other way around, then I still suggest you get some help for your problem.
    I don't know many text abbreviavtions but I do know bfd, and that's a pretty crappy attitude for such a sensitive subject.
    t1kipunch Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 07:47 AM
    No, but I am a 20 year old "girl" (woman, really) who is deeply, deeply disturbed by the reactionary, hytsterical treatment anything even remotely sexual between young adults is treated. Her anxiety is far more likely to be caused by her guilt for not having stopped him and perhaps maybe even wanting it to go further (judging by her continued engagement in 'sexual' conversation with him) but certainly not directly from any of HIS actions. I mean lets take a look at what really happened here... nothing, that's what happened.

I hate it when people victimize themselves because they feel guilty or when people pacify others and feed their blame-laying by telling them how horrible what 'happened' to them supposedly was and how traumtized they should be by it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I cope with being molested by my older brother? [ 7 Answers ]

My older brother molested me numerous times when I was about 12 years old. I would be sleeping and he would come in to my room at night, lift the covers, and touch me or rub himself on me. I was so scared I would just lay there and pretend I was asleep. It got to the point where I would hide a...

How can I cope with being molested by my brother? [ 5 Answers ]

My brother and I were never really close. We always fighted... but I remember when we got along we would play odd games that he suggested. Like once it was rock, paper, scissors and if I lost I had to kiss him. I was about 8 at the time and the thought of kissing him disgusted me but I played......

Molested by older brother,how to tell mother. [ 16 Answers ]

My older brother molested me numerous times when I was about 4 or 5 years old. First he would make me do thing I had no idea I was doing. =( he would make me tough things and I had no idea it was bad. Until he told not to tell any one. Now I'm 12 and this is still happening he doesn't make me ...

View more questions Search