Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JadedLatina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 10:11 PM
    I'm addicted to a married man
    I've been with a married man off and on for 5 1/2 years... I have tried desperately to leave him but I'm addicted to him... everything about him... we are a perfect match made in sexual heaven! He gets me and I get him... I don't want him to leave his wife
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 30, 2012, 11:29 PM
    And... what is your question for us? What to do? First thing you can do is stop calling it an addiction. You are having this affair because you want to and have chosen to, not because of your brain chemistry. If it bothers you, stop cold turkey and turn off all contact. Change your phone number, delete all accounts, don't answer calls or doors. Thousands of people do that every day.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 31, 2012, 01:09 AM
    So keep cheating with him, watch him leave your bed and go back to hers,

I hope at least he is paying your rent and other bills. The mistress is suppose to be well supported
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 31, 2012, 09:05 AM
    So what's your point?
    You're not addicted you are stuck in a sexual rut.
    When you are really tired of it, you will stop.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A married woman has an affair and gets pregnant by a married man. Married man agrees [ 2 Answers ]

A married woman has an affair and gets pregnant by a married man. Married man agrees to let woman's husband be the "father" believing it is in the best interest of the baby and all involved. Later, man finds out that husband bailed on baby and woman gets on drugs. Woman then gives baby up for...

Day man in the middle est dating a married man. Please help [ 3 Answers ]

hi guys.. well I hate to say this but now I am in the middle of a similar situation.. I am canadian moved to the middle east, met a man for a random sex, he was incredibly hot in bed... and we clicked, and since then it has been love emails, songs, cards, choclates, u name it. he has been...

Middle aged Gay Man in love with a married straight man [ 30 Answers ]

I've lived a long time and had many experiences but this one is driving me crazy. In my younger days I've had bedded straight married men and didn't find it satisfying because I was in it for love and they were in it for sex. That was 25 years ago, now here I am 25 years older and wiser and find...

Relationship with a man who is addicted to drugs [ 9 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with a man who is addicted to drugs and I would like to have some help. He always makes me feel bad and I do EVERYTHING for him. If we fight it is always my fault. The emotional and verbal abuse is really getting to me. I want to know if this is what normally happens in this...

View more questions Search