Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hanaapeace Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 10:44 PM
    How to have this bigamist illegal alien deported?
    Hello,

I am a US citizen female . Imarried an illegal alien and obtained an annulment 4 months later. I filled for annulment because 3 motnhs after the marriage ,I found out that he is in fact still married to another wife in his homecountry .The other wife was living with his mother and also he was cheating on me with his mistress in the U.S

I called the Immigration few months ago and reported him.They do not seem to care ,it's like this guy is not a priority to them or somehting. I am worried this guy would hurt another US woman.I think he deserves to get deported from the U.S

Any suggestion on legal steps to take to finally have this looser deported.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2007, 11:10 PM
    I see you have met Sancho.
    hanaapeace Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 06:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    I see you have met Sancho.
    Pleaaaaase this is a true story.My ex's name is not Sancho.I do need help with this if you don't mind.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2007, 06:26 AM
    If he is an illegal alien what is he doing in the US in the first place?

Find yourself a good lawyer, but u also need to aware that the court will probably question you for marrying him especially that u knew he was an illegal alien!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2007, 06:26 AM
    Hello han:

Nahhh. Ain't nobody here going to help you do your ex dirty. That's not what we do. You don't need help snitching on him. You already did that.

You're done with him. He's out of your life. YOU DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM. All you want to do is be vindictive.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2007, 06:36 AM
    I am sorry this happened but no the INS is not really concerned about getting this illegal alien. IF they wanted to actually catch them they can go to any parking lot of home depo any day of the week, or a lot of farms or factories. INS also just does not have the man power or budget to chase down a lot of illegals. They most likely get several thousand calls a day, your call was forgotten about 10 minutes after you called.

You could call the police and file changes for the marriage, this is a criminal offense.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2007, 10:00 AM
    He used you for what he could get and now he is off and running to the next one. Just forget about it, chaulk it up to experience and move on. That's all you can do with Sancho.
    ChicaDorada Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 10:35 AM
    I'm really sorry about what happen to you, and I suppose you was full on love to married this guy. At this point you can not do anything other as invalid you marriage.
    No all Man are the same Illegal or Legal, Whites or Blacks, American or No American.
    Just next time before get married don listen just to you heart, use you brain and be sure who you are meeting, and let me tell you this: "Sancho" it's not him, that's the world Mexican use to describe the other person who you spouse is cheating on you.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 12:43 PM
    You already reported it and the INS doesn't seem to care, there is nothing more you can do. They are overloaded with these reports, a lot of which are people who just THINK someone is illegal.

Just move on, maybe one day INS will get to your report and remove him but you did your part.
    Thica Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 04:07 AM
    Unless you are in the Philippine where you are as second wife can sue your husband. But you made good decision to be away from fraud marriage ASAP. Probably if you have complete evidence such as both marriage certificate copies, both wedding photos you can make your report more meaningful. You can show that the felony is consummated. After that you can leave until immigration catch fraud documents to deport him.
    dewdrop353 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 12:03 PM
    I have overstayed my time in Canada on my Visitor's visa. I have been here illegally for 2 years. But now I want to go through a lawyer so that I can have my papers straightened out.. Can anyone tell me what are my best options. I really don't want to go back to my home country because I was in an abusive situation and I am afraid for my life if I return.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2011, 02:28 PM

Posted on another thread - asked and answered
    danielle90389 Posts: 1, Reputation: -1

May 20, 2012, 12:47 PM
    Im sorry that this happened... but realize that if you are going to be with mexicans that most all of them have a wife or at least a girlfriend back home. You have to learn what questions to ask. Mexicans marriages are not legal in the United States I'm pretty sure and in fact most of them do not get legally married in the eyes of the government in Mexico like we do here, they only consider themselves married. But in fact this is not a reason to have someone deported because you are upset you were done wrong. He is here to help his family be able to survive because it is so extremely hard to live over there if you are not born into a wealthy family. So just leave him alone and learn from your mistake.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H1 (Resident Alien) and H4 (NR Alien) joint tax problem [ 7 Answers ]

I have been in the US since 2003 and have filed as a NON-Resident Alien for the tax year 2005 (I was a student). My H1B started Jan 1, 2006 and I got married on Aug 28th 2006. My wife joined me on my way back on a H4 visa. I know that we can both file as a Resident Aliens. 1. Is our STD...

Resident Alien or NR Alien while on H1B [ 10 Answers ]

Hello Gentlepersons; My name is Saket an Indian citizen from Seattle, WA. Got a ques regarding my Tax status? I came to US on May 19, 2002 on F-1 visa. After completing my master's in July 2004, I started working for a compnay on OPT effective September 15, 2004. I got my H1B approved as...

Resident alien or dual status alien [ 3 Answers ]

This topic has been heavily discussed, but the concept is still not clear. I have been on H1 since January 15, 2005 (was on F1/OPT before that). I received a pay-check (approx. $1500) in those 14 days on 2005 that I was on F1 status. Since "I pass the substantial presence test for 2005, I am...

NR Alien to Resident Alien [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I immigrated to the US from Canada on November 26, 2005 on an IR1 visa. I just want to confirm what I think I need to do to file my 2005 US taxes. From what I understand, I need to use the standard 1040 to file, declaring any income earned after November 26, 2005. I also need to attach a...

View more questions Search