Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    questiongirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 12:14 AM
    Two periods on time after sex, Third missed - could I be pregnant?
    I had sex May 6 with protection and took Plan B just in case on May 9.

By May 18th, I had my period as regularly scheduled but took a pregnancy test on May 23rd just in case it was implantation bleeding (as my periods are sometimes heavy, sometimes light). The test came out negative.

I then had my period again around June 11th as regularly scheduled. My cycle is around 3 and a half weeks... it's been like clockwork for the past 5 years.

It is now July 17th, and I still have not had my period. I should have had it by the 5th. Could I be pregnant despite having my period twice on time? I have not had sex since May 6, so is this a possibility? Or could my missed (hopefully late) period be due to something else?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 12:20 AM
    The Plan B pill should have taken care of the possible pregnancy, so I would say no, you are not pregnant.

Stress, diet and certain medications (Including Plan B) can throw off your period.

Take another HPT, just to clear your head and make you feel better. Make sure you use your morning urine as it is more accurate. If it comes out negative, see a doctor for other options on why your period has not shown up. :)
    Kaydi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 08:49 AM
    Same thing is happening to me right now... I took plan b two days after having sex and I got my period 5 days later. It lasted for 4 days and than I got another period a week later. Now its been 32 days since that last period. I'm late. Just wondering, what ended up happening for you? Did you get your next period finally?
    ondined Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 09:04 AM
    Had sex on 14feb received my periods on 28th feb.after that I have not seen my periods up to now 16feb.cud I be pregnant
    Meiawo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2011, 12:21 PM
    I've had my period twice since the last time I had sex (it was unprotected but he did not ejaculate inside) and I took four or five pregnancy tests ever since and they all came negative. However, this month, my period is late and I feel like I gained some weight (it might e due to quitting smoking, I don't know) My breasts are soar and I am getting some cramps. Is it possible that I'm pregnant??
    smithJ12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 07:51 PM
    Hello, my girlfriend and I had sex in jan. she took plan be and it was all good. Then again in feb. we had sex again and she took it again. After the second time taking it, her period moved from arjound the 20th to around the 7th. A few weeks ago we had sex and used a spermicidal condom and I did not ejaculate in her. Now her period is a week late and I was wondering if all the hormones from taking plan be twice in two months are just now settleing down and her period is going back to normal or is she pregnant. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I missed my periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 24yr old ,I have 5yr old girl baby, I missed my periods this month ,which was suppose to be on 10th of feb, its already 10 days , We had sex on 11th and 12th of feb and on 13th I took a pill called pill 72 even then I did get my perios , Today early mrning at around 7am I did a ...

I missed my periods [ 6 Answers ]

After few hours of intercourse I had my normal periods. But it's over 2 days and my next periods haven't started yet? Could I be pregnant or is it just a delay as I took medicine for delaying my last period. Answer soon and help me out!

Missed periods [ 6 Answers ]

Hi , I had unprotected sex a month ago but me and my guy think that nothing happened as I don't think it was actual sex , I missed my periods though but I did check up and I am negative for pregnancy but I'm still scared... help Andrea

Missed periods [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my names lynn I was on the mini pill up till 9 months ago I've not had a period since then I had the morning after pill in dec05 and had a heavy period I am not pregnant and still haven't had a period I am 35 can you help

View more questions Search