Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 05:09 PM
    Bump on vagina
    I have a bump on my vagina. It was like a pimple, but I sqeezed it and pus came out then a little blood. It's still a bump. The bump is located were my vaginal hairs are. Should I be alarmed?
    KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Dec 28, 2006, 05:14 PM
    Sounds like an ingrown hair to me, but I'd still go see a doctor. Talking about my sexual activity etc. on the internet wouldn't be my first choice. Good luck.
    Captain_Brown Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2006, 05:23 AM
    I am in puberty, and I get those all of the time. They are called ingrown hairs (or) infected hairs. The only thing you can do if it is little is squeeze on it. Then cover it with a bandage, or just put a pad on to catch the bleeding. No, you shouldn't be alarmed.
    kelly7788 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Dec 30, 2006, 08:32 PM
    Could be herpies too make sure you go to a dr asap
    ALIFIG21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 11:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cmc
    I have a bump on my vagina. It was like a pimple, but i sqeezed it and pus came out then a little blood. It's still a bump. The bump is located were my vaginal hairs are. Should I be alarmed?
    Hi I am alifig21, and I think it was just a little boil... sometimes you get them on the nner leg and sometimes on the vagina... don't be worried, the little boils form in warm dark places. Relax!!
    lastlullaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 09:44 PM
    Okay, today I was taking a shower and washing down there when I found a bump on the inside of one of the lips... Well, I tried squeezing it. Kind of hurt but not that bad... Clear fluid came out after a little while and then blood... I don't know if this is the same thing as what the OP was... but I'm going to try to get an appointment on Wednesday to check it out. There's only one, and it wasn't red or anything, just raised. Anyway, don't herpes outbreaks get crusty?
    aliyaahw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 03:03 PM
    This is so crazy but I just found one while washing today.. it hurts like hell but I don't engage in sexual activities.. when I popped it pus came out then blood, now its like liquidy blood. Best advice is to go to the doctor. Yet I don't think I will do that cause it can get pretty costly especially only if it's a infected hair follicle that actually goes away.. and plus don't shave down there if you do, often.. only when necessary shaving too much causes bumps. I say take it easy on your vagina and wash with summers eve & keep it clean all day antibacterial medicines are okay to use.. benedryl sometimes can make them go away due to what's in it. Neosporin to a certain degree use that a drop a day! Don't engage in sexual activities for about a week or until it goes down.. I am taking classes to be a CNA in high school, I hope this is helpful...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps on vagina [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 15, nearing 16 years old. I have had a "bump" on the outside of my vagina under pubic hair. It feels like a large... Bug bite, except this "bump" has been there for several months, if not a bit longer. At one point, puss came out from it after taking a shower, as it would from, perhaps a...

Bump on outside of vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I am 22 and 2 months pregnant with my second child I have been with the same man for 8 years and I have recently found a painful bump on the outside of my vagina under my pubic hair. I don't know what it could be? I was tested for HIV and STD's with my first child and the all came back negative. My...

Come on the outside of the vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible of being pregnant if you weight 115 pounds and you have not put on weight and it would be the 32nd week of the pregnancy also only precum got on the outside of the vagina by finger?

Lump in vagina [ 9 Answers ]

Hey, wonder if anyone can help me. My boyfriend has said recently that during intercourse if I'm lying flat on my back he can feel a lump up and to the left side, It isn't painful, sometimes I can feel it rubbing but I'm still a bit worried. He said sometimes he can't find it at all. Any help would...

View more questions Search