Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugargirl2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 03:14 PM
    Wet bed during sex
    Hello,
    I am just married 2 month and I have had the most embarrassing time. When I I wet all over the bed. My husband is very embaraseed also. It don't smell like pee. What is happening?
    Please tell me what's happening
    Thanks ,sugargirl
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Sugargirl, are you sure that you are urinating in bed?

I have to hazard a guess that you are enjoying making love with your husband very much! :) Women do ejaculate when they orgasm. Not the same way as men, but it does happen with women as well. And, if you are enjoying the sex, you get very slick and wet, and the moisture emitting from your vagina "spills out". I am not quite sure how else to put it. What you are describing is very normal and nothing to be embarrassed about.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Hubby should be flattered, not embarrassed! It sounds like you are experiencing an orgasm directly related to G spot stimulation. A lot of women try a very long time to experience this, so just prepare in advance (perhaps a towel underneath you) and enjoy!

Remember, open communication and fun are all part and parcel of a good sexual relationship. Laugh about it and try not to be embarrassed. It's a wonderful thing!

Love, Didi
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Mar 10, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Here is some information that may be of some interest:

Female ejaculation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Mar 10, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Lucky Girl!
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 13, 2007, 03:12 PM
    I agree with all the above. I have only managed to experience that 3 times in 39 years of marriage. You need to show your new hubby the website that Thomas1970 recommends, it will show him he is doing everything right. Like RubyPitBull says, put a towel underneath you when you make love, that will solve the wet bed problem. Most women would give anything to have your problem and guys who understand it love to know they are so good in bed.
    takkawk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2011, 01:53 PM
    I was experiencing the very same thing with my new boy friend and wondered if something was wrong.After all I have never experience this with anyone before him. The only thing is that it happens before an orgasm and orgasm takes a while. This is the problem I'm having.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bed Bugs [ 4 Answers ]

I have had red spots popping up on my arms, stomach, back legs and it itch like crazy. This has been going on for a month now, and I can't figure it out. I have been to the doctor and she told me I am having an allergic reaction to something. She suggested that I go back to what I was doing to...

Bed rest [ 2 Answers ]

I went to the dr today because I had a scare on Saturday, I had passed a small amount of mucus and had cramps all day. I didn't go to the emergency room cause if something was happening this early on there's not much that they could do but have me lay down and take it easy. Well my dr said that I'm...

Anyone own an air bed? [ 5 Answers ]

If you own an air bed, would you please answer some questions. 1. Does it hurt your back or some other parts when you sleep on it daily? 2. If you have a cat, does it scratch it!

The other guy was better in bed... [ 1 Answers ]

My long term ex and I have decided to get back together. Our breakup was not a painful one and we didn't break up so much as take a break as we were starting our career paths. We were the first and only sexual parter for one another when we began. We're starting to catch up with one another and get...

View more questions Search