Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roshan khan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 06:20 AM
    Penis tip infection
    My penis tips problem on the tips very pain any time I have done it many test but all test OK. I thing this is skin prolem skin infection what can I do.. please help me
    JessicaW8 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2012, 07:15 PM
    Are you circumcised? If not then it would be a good idea. Bactia love to hang out in the foreskin. Also, you might have an infection. Lots of boys have pain from their urethra getting infected. Even playing with it during masturbation or sex can cause it a great deal of damage.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 2, 2012, 07:33 PM
    Doctor time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scab on tip of penis. [ 2 Answers ]

I think I might have an STD. I had unprotected sex the other night and I just noticed a scab on the tip of my penis. The tip also appears to have these hard to see little white spots under the skin, kind of like a transparent appearance. It doesn't hurt or anything. Anyone have any advice as to...

Red dots on penis and penis head, also peeling skin on tip of penis! [ 26 Answers ]

Okay so this problem has been going on for about a month and a half now, well a month and a half ago my girlfriend and I had sex but we used a different condom than usual, but during the sex I took off the condom and began having sex again. I'd say a week or so later my penis started itching very...

Discomfort at tip of penis [ 1 Answers ]

For about a week now I have had some discomfort, but not really pain, at the very tip of the penis. At first there was a burning sensation for about 15 minutes, and then it subsided into a kind of slight discomfort, as if it might hurt ot unirate, but it does not So, now it is not 100% right,...

Bump on tip of penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small bump on the tip of my penis. What could be wrong?

Penis vein attached to tip of penis? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello I'm 20 and for as long as I can remember I have had a vein on the bottom side of my penis that runs all the way up and is attached to the head of my penis. I can only partially pull the skin down over the head of the penis before the part that is attached to the vein will pull tight. I am...

View more questions Search