Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duckylips Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 10:57 AM
    all I know is I get random drug screenings at a methadone clinic going on 3 yrs now and I take either ativan or xanex which both have relatively low half lives { xanex's is a little longer than ativan's} but I only take 1 to 2 days off at the most before going in on my pick up days and I'v passed every time... I do have a very fast metabolism though. I would stay away from klonopin though, it has an unusually long half life among the benzodiazipam family which most people would'nt assume, since it is on the weaker side as far as benzos go. If you need to find out accurate half lives [ which is basically half the amount of time a drug metabolizes in... so in other words say the half life is 12 hrs... multiply that by 2... check out wikapedia for reliable info. But always waiting as long as u can, drinking pleanty of water and taking your meatabolizim into concideration is important. There is really no difinative answer for this question because every one's different and there are a lot of factors that effect how fast your body expels a drugs even down to simple things like your diet, if you take vitamins or supplements etc. So I'm just sharing my personal expierance with how I'v managed to pass my drug tests. I hope this was helpful to someone.
    bentherdonthat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 07:23 AM
    It also helps to find out how many panels are on the drug screen. The more panels the more expensive the test. Most pre-employment tests are only 5 panel coke, meth, metham. pot, opiates. The 12 panel and higher will have benzos and opiods. Most people (including myself or a LONG time) don't realize that Opiates are like morphine, opium, heroin, codeine... Vics and Roxys are opiods, hydrocodone and oxycodone are synthetic opiates (opiods) and don't show up on a 5 panel.
    I've taken a single .25 xanax in the afternoon and had a saliva test the next morning without it showing up. This has happened several times with has shocked me, I was fully expecting to fail.
    jordae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2012, 09:31 PM
    I took 3mg of xanax this weekend and I have a drug test on Friday, that was the 1st time I've took xanax in well over a year what are the chances that ill fail?
    kevster420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2013, 10:49 AM
    Xanax does stay in urine any where from 3-5 days however like klonapin staays in urine from 7-21 day wide range huh? Well good luck I take valume and xanax daily there for it takes me like 14days to be clear of benzos clonzapam is my fav. But I'm on subutex so can't take benzos lol but there's ways around it get yer urine from trustworthy source and get a wizz kit they work wonders exspensive yes... But way worth yer freedom
    scott827842 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2013, 10:49 PM
    I have to take a piss test every 2 weeks at my Pain Clinic and I took 10 1mg Xanax 5 each day for 2 days and had to take my piss test 4 days later and I passed ;) and they even send my test to be further tested by doing a special test that the look at it through a micro scoop and everything came back okay :) so I think that if you only take it every once in a wile then you should be fine within 3 to 4 days!So sense I know by first hand experiences,I think I should get some respect and not made fun of unless you make fun of me in a funny clever way ;)
    mari2014 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2013, 05:24 PM
    How long does xanax stay in your blood
    mari2014 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2013, 05:35 PM
    How long does it stay in your blood
    cpoates9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2013, 10:52 AM
    I have read lots and lots of posts on how long xanax stay in your system. I could not get a good answer so I did a test on myself to see. I went to walmart and bought a 12 panel drug test. I ate 1 mg of xanax. 5 days later I took the test and not only was there not a faint line the line was thick as if I have never taken the drug. It tested for 300/ng and was 100 percent pass. Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How long does xanax stay in your urine [ 2 Answers ]

I have an expired prescription of xanax and took my last one a few days ago. I have a drug test coming up and am a little nervous because my prescription is expired. Can you please tell me approximately how long it takes to get out of your urine

How long two 0.5 xanax stay n urine,have'nt took any in years ? [ 1 Answers ]

I took 2 yellow xanax. 0.5 mg a piece = 1 mg. about 9 days ago before that I have'nt tooken any xanax for well over a year would the Xanax be out of my system for a Urine test on the 10 th day

Xanax urine test how long [ 1 Answers ]

I took my last xanax on Saturday. Will I be able to pass a urine test on Tuesday?

How long do xanax be detected in your urine [ 0 Answers ]

If I take 2mg of xanax for one week how long after the last dose does it take to not show up on a urine test?

How long does xanax stay in urine? [ 0 Answers ]

I weigh 120 an height 5'3 an I took xanax 2mg for three days an got a drug test on Monday an I took them on friday-sunday a week before will I pass??

View more questions Search