Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Armeather Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2012, 01:57 PM
    Bathroom faucets stopped working
    The faucets in the upstairs bathroom stopped working suddenly... both hot and cold side. All other faucets, shower, toilet in the bathroom work find; faucets downstairs in lavette and kitchen work find. Checked the cut-off knobs under the sink and they are "on"... help!
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 29, 2012, 02:37 PM
    One faucet or more than one. Remove aerator to see if you get flow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathroom fan/light stopped working, but main light in bathroom still works... [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all. I have gone through and read other questions like mine, but they all seem to have separate switches for the lights and the fan. Howerver, my bathroom only has a single switch that controls the valinity light on top of our sink, and the bathroom fan/light combo in our ceiling. Here's...

Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool; Dryer stopped heating and timer stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool Dryer that stopped heating and timer stopped working at the same time. What may have caused this?

Bathroom light and fan stopped working for no reason [ 4 Answers ]

Hi bathroom light and fan stopped workimg for no reason changed fan as I thought it could be faulty and visualy could do with upgrade but with no joy so I went on to change the light pull switch still with no joy all connections are sound any ideas help

Bathroom light stopped working [ 1 Answers ]

My bathroom light has stopped working, changed bulbs twice no luck, check wiring in pull cord switch line showing voltage regardless if light is on or off? Disconnected fan from rose thought that was problem-not but it did get pull cord working properly as in if I put light on the live to the bulb...

View more questions Search