Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tabitha77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 01:47 PM
    Can having an infection in your tooth cause symptoms such as cold sweats and chills
    Can having an infected tooth that has been cracked and broken for years , cause symptoms of chills and sweating spells, fever, headache and having no energy?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 01:59 PM
    Yes it can. An infected tooth is nothing to forget about. It can become a serious matter and should be taken care of before the infection spreads through your body. Go now and have this tooth taken care of.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 02:06 PM
    Infection is infection, no matter where it is. It does affect your entire body. You need to get this taken care of, and infection can become deadly if not treated.
    tabitha77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 02:09 PM
    Thank you so much.. I've been feeling horrible the past couple of months.. my bloodwork was perferct, but lately I've been breaking out in cold sweats, and getting the chills. feeling feverish and just no energy.. and have a bad taste in my mouth, I just got dental insurance at my job.. I have an apt this week to get this tooth pulled. So I'm not dying? Lol.. all this could stem from a bad tooth ? Thank you again..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 03:39 PM
    It very well could be the tooth, but this isn't a diagnosis, we can't tell you exactly what's going on, it's just a guess, which is all we're capable of doing online.

Good luck. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does my tooth infection need more attention? Can I kiss with it? [ 3 Answers ]

I had what I believe is a tooth infection and was put on cephilixin eight days ago. The pain in my mouth is gone, but I still have some preassure on my ear and some puffy glands. Should I be wondering or looking into something but a tooth infection, and is my girlfriend safe to kiss me?

Tooth infection [ 2 Answers ]

I went to the dentist 2 days ago and he told me I had a tooth infection. My face was swallowed before the visit but my tooth looked fine. The dentist gave me antibiotics, and scheduled me for a root canal in five days. As soon as I got home I took 2 antibiotica as directed than 1 every 6 hours. I...

Does infection from tooth enter body [ 2 Answers ]

Can infection in tooth cause swollen ankle

Chest pain, cold sweats, migraines, blood in pee? [ 2 Answers ]

I I'm having lots of issues with my shoulder, I think I have torn cartilage. I have been Having chest pains, thinking it's from the shoulder. But now the pain in the chest is worse, and a great deal of pain in the neck, having bad bad headaches, and the cold sweats, sweating allot. Now my pee is...

Symptoms of tooth lose [ 1 Answers ]

OK one of my front teeth is gone except for the inner part which is in my gum. Could this be causing my stuffy nose and mild headaches?:(

View more questions Search