Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Username83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 10:05 PM
    Online chatting with gynecologist
    Hi, I am a bit shy so asking this question online.

I am trying for baby however whenever I go to washroom after intercourse, I see all the fluid coming out, whether I go after 2 hrs or 3 hrs.

Let me inform you that I have aborted my first pregnancy medically. Since than, I am getting problem in my periods, like - heavy bleeding and pain.

Please help and advise, whether I will be able to conceive, as my husband and I went for all the test including my husband`s semen analysis and everything was fine.

Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 16, 2012, 10:22 PM
    Fluid often comes out, it only takes one sperm to cause the pregnancy so it is possilbe. If your doctor checked you and partner out and everything is fine, it will just take time and proper timing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Online Chatting [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone, From my previous thread, all that is now sorted so thanks very much for everyone's advice! =D But now, need to delve into a whole other issue... About 8 months ago, my boyfriend asked me if I knew any free download sites for music, and I suggested Imesh, as I have been a...

Online chatting! [ 17 Answers ]

I have been chatting with a guy I would say about almost 2 months online. He has not shown a picture of himself yet which I don't know what to make of it.. Anyway we have had some really nice conversations online.. He told me He enjoys chatting with me and I told him the same.. He said he will...

Chatting online with different people [ 3 Answers ]

Can I check to see if someone is chatting with several different people while they are chatting with me? Mark

Chatting Online [ 5 Answers ]

How to Know the person who is chatting from which place, is there any software.

Chatting online [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get to know d location of the person who is currently chatting to me?

View more questions Search