Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sachet1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 02:58 PM
    Please name the band!
    Please tell me which band it is in the video.. here is the link to the video..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3h558u-9Vw&
    Jonny Green Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2012, 06:03 PM
    Joy of Life by The Corrs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know the name of a band [ 4 Answers ]

Hey people been awhile but I have anouther question for you. My friend wants me to get her some music by a band that she isn't sure of the name so if you can help me out to help her that would be great The name of the band has the word Tokyo in it but what is the rest of it? Also they are a...

What is the name of this band [ 1 Answers ]

Wondering what band sings these lyrics I want to be your favorite hello and your harderest good bye Haven't heard the song in forever and wanted to know the band Thanks:)

Do you know this band [ 1 Answers ]

There is one band that's name is something like radio on TV or something like that and they have a cool song that starts with a "p" but I forgot the name of the band and song So if you could tell me both that would be great

Band name? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend andrew and I are starting a band... I guess you could call it easy listening music... I play guitar and sing and he sings also.. Its quite an alternative style... not to unlike jack johnson, the scene aesthetic, or other bands of that nature... The only problem is, we can't think of...

View more questions Search