Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrandieMills Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 01:51 AM
    I need a diagram picture of a kitchen sink and faucet and all the plumbing underneath
    If I get a picture of all of that and all of the names to all the pieces and parts that would be awesome! Thanks
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 4, 2012, 03:12 AM
    There are many ways to plumb a sink. What's your situation - single or double sink, disposer, dishwasher, and where you live (for the code)? Also are you installing something new, partly new, or just trying to learn what's there now?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2012, 05:29 AM
    If you go to HD or Lowe's they have a library section and plenty of plumbing books with more pictures than we could post here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Picture diagram of double sink plumbing with garbage disposal [ 11 Answers ]

I would like a picture diagram of an efficient twin sink basin and garbage disposal. My garbage disposal seems to backup with an average load. I have two traps joined to wall drain.

Kitchen sink plumbing diagram?Supply [ 1 Answers ]

Kitchen sink Supply line clamps. I am trying to replace the kitchen sink and faucet. How do you remove and replace the new type of squeezable clamps? If these are removed is it then OK to replace them with the regular water hose screw type clamps? Thank you for your help.

Pipe leak underneath the kitchen sink [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, The pipe leaks between the black pipe and the copper pipe underneath the kitchen sink. When the faucet is turned on the water goes down the drain it leaks between the two. I think it would need to be saudered together?

Need a diagram of plumbing under a double sink in my kitchen. [ 7 Answers ]

My sink was clogged up (It gets clogged every 4 or 5 years) and I took all the PVC pipes apart under the sink and cleaned them out good. However, I had to go handle a kid emergency and when I came back I can't seem to put the parts back together correctly. I haved searched the internet all day. ...

Kitchen Sink w/sprayer hose plumbing diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I need a detailed diagram of how a sprayer hose is connected to the kitchen sink plumbing. I have looked everywhere but can't seem to find one that actually shows the sprayer hose and how is connected to the plumbing under the kitchen sink. I have found several that mention the sprayer hose but...

View more questions Search