Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mansergreen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 03:57 AM
    Old 70s Horror Film
    I'm Looking for and old movie title, Its about a woman tha brings an old indian doll home from a yard sale, The doll ends up coming to life and terrorizes her home, he has a knife and cuts her. He's like a little tazmanian devil and she can't kill it. She even tries putting it in the oven, it comes out burned and still alive. It may be from Tales from the Crypt short series films. Thanks
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 04:36 AM
    LOL! You brought back some memories for me! I remember that movie. It starred Karen Black. Yes, it sounds like a Tales from the Crypt but it was a TV movie called Trilogy of Terror (1975). There were 3 scary vignettes. One was that weird doll that attacks her. It was actually an African tribal doll. I remember at the beginning, you hear a little bell and the dolls tiny little footsteps running really fast and suddenly it cuts her feet & legs. I do remember the oven bit. LOL! Pretty funny now when I think about it. Here is a link to it. Trilogy of Terror (1975) (TV)
    Jeydan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 02:09 PM
    I think this may be the movie I have been looking for for YEARS. It sure sounds like what my very VERY small child minds remembers. I just found it on a rental site. Can't wait to get it in and see if it's the movie I remember.
    mgsmastermind Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 02:43 PM
    What is the horror movie with the doll that say achaachaachaacha
    jujubees Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Jul 3, 2012, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsmastermind View Post
    what is the horror movie with the doll that say achaachaachaacha

You need to ask this in a new post not ask under someone else's movie question

BUT what year do you think it came out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the title of this horror film: [ 2 Answers ]

This film is an old film witch I have seen a few years ago. It's about a monster witch eats human hearts. In the final scene it shows that monster... it's a big monster (about 2 or 3 meters tall). It have big sharped teeth and it is dark. In a scene I remember that it was walking over the roof in...

Old b+w horror/mystery film [ 1 Answers ]

I watched an old b+w film as a kid. It was about a young lady on a ship like a cruise. I think the ship breaks down and she ends up in an old mansion where there is a twist - which is that she is reincarnated and did in fact once live at that house.

Strange Animated Film possibly from late 70s-80s [ 1 Answers ]

Ive been trying to remember the name of this animated movie I used to watch when I was a kid. It was very strange. It was about a group of animals who lived in the woods in a small village and a fat man who Im guessing was a evil tyrannical king lived in a dark pointy sharp castle. He would send...

70's -80's horror film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out the name of a movie. Its about a little girl who tries to kill her family. She throws a radio in the tub with her mom or dad. She walks around the house with a pizza cutter at some point in the movie.. That's all that I can remember.

70s song [ 6 Answers ]

Who sang the 70s song that says, "beach baby beach baby here on the sand from July till the end of September. Surfin is fun..."

View more questions Search