Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaqelia22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 06:09 AM
    Small pus filled bumps on scalp and on my hair line cause swelling to the face & neck
    Small pus filled bumps on scalp and surround my hair line clumps together hurts bad when I touch it or lay on it cause swelling to the face and neck and hurt right throw even if am touching it or laying on it
    frostyshadow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shaqelia22 View Post
    small pus filled bumps on scalp and surround my hair line clumps together hurts bad when i touch it or lay on it cause swelling to the face and neck and hurt right throw even if am touching it or laying on it
    Well ma.am I am young but way it sounds u should go get it checked out
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 2, 2012, 07:53 AM
    The small pus filled bumps sound like folliculitis, but the swelling doesn't. That sounds more like an allergic reaction (can you think of anything you did, used, were exposed to)? You are going to have to see a dermatologist. There are just too many skin conditions. Sometimes doctors don't even try to figure out which ones if it responds to something like Benadryl and an OTC hydrocortisone cream. Try both of those while waiting to see the doctor. And ask the pharmacist! They have a lot more training than a lot of people realize.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red, puss-filled bumps on scalp [ 10 Answers ]

Last week, I noticed that the back of my neck felt a little soar whenever I stretched it too much and the sides of my head kind of hurt too. Then, 2 days ago, I took a good look at my scalp (right above my temple on the right side of my head) and I saw little red bumps with puss-filled bumps. It...

Puss filled bumps on scalp [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is 4 years old and has puss filled bumps on her scalp. Does anyone know what this could be?

Small whitish bumps with thickish pus that comes out if I squeeze [ 2 Answers ]

well this all started when I was 13 I was a average masterbater and I used my shampoo and conditioner as my lube and after awhile I got a few whitish bumps on random areas on the underside of my penis I sqeezed one that I still have to date and it has white pus that comes out normally and I have...

Small red bumps on scalp [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I noticed that my husband had little red bumps on his scalp not pus filled just raised red bumps. Then a couple of weeks later I was playing in my hair and noticed I had 2 little bumps on my scalp he looked at them and said they look like the ones on his head. Has this happened to...

Little Pus filled bumps [ 4 Answers ]

My 15 month old daughter has these little pus filled bumps on her leg. She doesn't make any notion that it hurts. When I rub my hand across them some will bust really easily. But they will reappear within 45 sec. there looks as if there are two little hole marks. I don't know to make of them....

View more questions Search