Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marinahd2001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 10:03 AM
    What is the color code wiring diagram for weathermaker 8000
    I get code 24, I traced it to thermostat blue wire, but I am not sure it was wired up properly the first time. Just want to double check .
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2012, 10:26 AM
    The Blue? May be for cooling and go to the outside compressor contactor coil

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier weathermaker 8000 code 33 [ 4 Answers ]

My Carrier Weathermaker 8000 a few days ago the air began to blow non stop and the burners are not igniting. I am getting Code 33. I did all the resets, unplug control board, switch to air condition nothing. The air is still blowing non stop. To stop it I need to shut it off by main switch on...

Error code 14 - Carrier Weathermaker 8000 [ 4 Answers ]

I've cleaned the flame sensor after days of ups and downs into my attic. I'm wondering if there is a reset switch that I need to trip. My steps were 1) unplug the power source, 2) remove covers, 3) turn off gas control switch 4) clean flame sensor with steel wool and 5) reverse through the...

Weathermaker 8000 furnace flashing code 13 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a carrier weathermaker 8000 furnace ant the blower motor comes on for ninety seconds then shuts off. The control board is flashing code 13. How do I fix this.

AC Wiring issue (Carrier Weathermaker 8000 24v error code) [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Weathermaker 8000 furnace, which I just had the Control Board changed. Tried turning on the AC and nothing. Get the 24 error code which is 24 volt short. Keeps blowing the 3 amp fuse. Have replaced the wires from the Condenser to the control board. If I remove the wires from the...

Code 31 on weathermaker 8000 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a weathermaker 8000 58wav. It will startup, induction fan on, flames on, blower on for about 80 seconds. It then shuts down the flame and the induction motor. The blower will run for a short time and off. Blinks 31. Pressure switch was Ok, Flame sensor seems Ok. I checked the chimney vent...

View more questions Search