Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawn1975 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 07:57 PM
    Eye mucus in a four year old
    My son is four and he has this yellow mucas that keeps forming in the corner of his eyes. His eyes are not red but they do look sick like he is tired all the time. Please help
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 9, 2012, 08:06 PM
    Please let his doctor check him. It could be an allergy or clogged tear ducts or who knows what.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 4 year old has eye discharge [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, just wondering about my sons eye discharge that has been going on now for about 3 weeks. He is 4 and had a cold about 3 weeks ago and his eyes stated gooping up and tearing. I'm pretty sure that it's not pink eye because it is not pink or itchy. It also has looked like it was going away on...

Green mucus coming out of dogs eye? [ 2 Answers ]

About two days ago I washed my 6 month old poodle. She has this green/yellow mucous in her eyes. It got so bad that her eye lids were sticking together because she didn't want to open them. I know about cataracts and the signs, I don't know if she's a diabetic or not but she can see and she's...

Old cat, chronic diarrhea, eye mucus [ 10 Answers ]

I have an eleven year old barn cat with chronic diarrhea, bloody stool, and mucus around his eyes that sometimes mats his eyes closed. I took him to the vet who diagnosed him with Feline Distemper. He gave me an oral paste, Enisyl-F, and said it would help the symptoms, but that the Distemper would...

Eye mucus in a kitten [ 10 Answers ]

I just got a two month old kitten last week. I have noticed a white slim coming from her eyes when she wakes up. She keeps squinting the one I noticed it most in. We got a three month old with her and she seems fine other then sneezing. Should I be concerned?

Excessive eye mucus discharge [ 3 Answers ]

When I lay down on my bed, Iget excessive mucus build up in my eyes. I can't take it anymore! I have to use eye drops to remove it or push it down out of my eyes but it keeps coming back. Help!

View more questions Search