Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bassel59 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 09:13 AM
    Dashboard light come on while driving
    Driving dashboard lights come on and after a minuate or too it turns off... What's going on with the dashboard lights?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 9, 2012, 09:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bassel59 View Post
    driving dashboard lights come on and after a minuate or too it turns off...What's going on with the dashboard lights?
    What light? All of them, certain ones? What make and year of car are we talking about?
    bassel59 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    What light? All of them, certain ones? What make and year of car are we talking about?
    Honda 2002 accord LX all of the dash board brake/door lights...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dashboard, taillight and parking light/night light [ 2 Answers ]

Honda Accord 94: My dashboard, taillight and parking light/night light are not coming on. I have changed the fuse what else could be wrong. Note that the headlight which is controlled by the same switch comes on.

99 Honda accord no parking lights or dashboard background light + SRS Light on [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I believe a problematic bulb caused a short in my car's Electrical system. The reason I say this, is that the following Problems have come up since I used the trailer... 1. SRS light is now on 2. The light that illuminates the spedometer, RPM's, and gas (background light) doesn't...

Brake Light on Dashboard [ 3 Answers ]

The Brake light on my Infinite I30 2000 came on due to less brake fluid along with the Battery sign (because of the alternator which I replaced it) .But even after adding the brake fluid full the light still stays on even after driving couple of miles. Can someone suggest any solution for it....

View more questions Search